Nightmare

~~~~~~DREAM~~~~~~
'I found you princess of the Kurans.' A pair of red and blue eyes stared at the girl. She was terrified and was shaking out of fear.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shio opened her eyes. They were full of fear as she mumbled out a sentence.

"H-he's coming..." She held herself tightly as she was sweating.

The image of his evil smile and terrifying eyes made her scared and terrified.

"N-no...no...n-no!!! Don't come near me!! Go away!!" Ship screamed as loud as she can from the top of her lungs.

The Kurans heard her from down stairs due to their vampire hearing. Kaname ran upstairs as fast as he could with Haruka behind him going upstairs into Shio's bedroom. Kaname slammed the door opened.

"Shio! What happened?!" Kaname shouted.

After his sentence he saw a horrifying scene in front of him along with Haruka. They Saw Shio's body being covered by a black shadow as she sat on her bed lifeless.

"S-Shio. What happened?" Kaname said terrified.

Shio's slowly looked up and stared into his eyes then into Haruka's eyes. She glared at Haruka, her eyes full of anger and fury.

"It's your all your fault.....It's all your fault Kurans! Because of you this happened. You shall pay for your sins that this girl covered up for you! She shoulder all the sins that you did, yet you only punished and abuse her!" Shio shouted as her eyes turned into a golden color.
"It was all your fault that Shio have to carry the sins."

Tears slowly formed in her eyes as they turned back to normal, and the black shadow fading. Shio fainted as tears streamed down her face.

(^ _ ^)/(^ _ ^)/(^ _ ^)/Note(^ _ ^)/(^ _ ^)/(^ _ ^)/(^ _ ^)/
I̠'m̠ s̠o̠~~ s̠o̠r̠r̠y̠ f̠o̠r̠ t̠h̠e̠ l̠a̠t̠e̠ u̠p̠d̠a̠t̠e̠ (×_×;)a̠n̠d̠ t̠h̠a̠t̠ t̠h̠i̠s̠ c̠h̠a̠p̠t̠e̠r̠ i̠s̠ (I̠ t̠h̠i̠n̠k̠) o̠n̠e̠ o̠f̠ t̠h̠e̠ s̠h̠o̠r̠t̠e̠s̠t̠ c̠h̠a̠p̠t̠e̠r̠ o̠u̠t̠ o̠f̠ t̠h̠e̠ t̠h̠r̠e̠e̠ c̠h̠a̠p̠t̠e̠r̠s̠ t̠h̠a̠t̠ I̠ u̠p̠d̠a̠t̠e̠d̠.......a̠n̠d̠ t̠h̠a̠n̠k̠ y̠o̠u̠ f̠o̠r̠ r̠e̠a̠d̠i̠n̠g̠ t̠h̠i̠s̠ F̠a̠n̠fic t̠h̠a̠t̠ I̠ w̠r̠o̠t̠e̠! (^_−)☆