A walk

Sorry for the very very late update to all my readers. I had no idea what to write afterwards in my fanfic. I have some thoughts after a while, but not much. I hope all of you will enjoy this chapter, and I won't be able to update much because of school work and such. Thank you for all of your patience.

~~~~~~

The next day

SHIO POV

I woke up with the sun still up in the sky and saw that Aki and Sora was still sleeping on their bed. I got up and did my daily routine in the morning and decided to take a random stroll to clear my mind of the events that took place yesterday.I went in front of my closet and opened it finding a light tan shirt with a pair of plain white shorts. I wore a pair of white sneakers and walked out of the dorm room quietly. I sighed as I walked downstairs towards the two doors that will lead to the outside.

"What are you doing up so early in the morning?" I heard a despicable voice said to me.

"Nothing." I answered without looking at the person and reaching my hand to open the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked again.

"Nowhere." I replied again as I opened the door widely and walked out quickly.

I ran out of the moon dormitory property and ended up being lost in the middle of the academy.

'I'm lost . . .' I thought as I walked towards a tree to sit under it.

As I sat down under the shade of the tree, my memories replayed in my mind. Memories filled with the Kurans who was disgusted by me. Uncle and Senri who showered me with their love. The Kiryuu family who accepted me. Sensei who taught me about life and how to fight. Shizuka, who saved my life to meet everyone in my life.

"Shizuka . . ." I said quietly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

After two minutes of silent crying, I stood up and decided to ask for help from Kuro. He appeared as I waved my right arm in the air.

"Kuro can you help me find my way back?" I asked smiling a bit.

"Sure." He said as he walked towards me and touching the bottom of my eyes noticing that it was red.

"You cried thinking about Shizuka didn't you?" He said with a calm voice.

I nodded my head a little and showed a smile signaling that I let out everything already before. He patted my head and held my hand leading me back.

THIRD POV

Kuro was holding Shio's hand and walked to the gate of the moon dormitory. Then he stopped and looked at Shio in the eyes with his own (color) eyes.

"You could've teleported here." He said as the gatekeeper noticing that it was Shio so he opened the gate to let them pass.

"I didn't want to though." Shio said as both of them walked in.

"Why not?" He asked her when they stopped in front of the two doors leading to the inside of the building.

"I woke up and went out for the sole reason of taking a relaxing walk, until someone pissed me off making me storm out of the building which led me to getting lost." Shio said as she opened the door with Kuro following behind her.

"Suddenly an ice shard flew towards Shio and Kuro caught it in his hands crushing it. He glared at the person who threw the ice shard towards Shio and used his powers with his eyes glowing red. Shio put her hand on his shoulder telling to calm down as he calmed down but still using his powers restraining the man who tried to hurt Shio.

"You should watch out for yourself now Hanabusa-kun." Shio said with a sinister smile as his felt a chill down his spine.

"You are lucky that she gave you a warning, vampire." Kuro said as they walked up the staircase.

They walked up to her dorm room as Kuro bid his farewell and Shio sat on her bed. Thinking to herself about her little hectic walk today morning.

'Today was hectic . . . I'll drag Aki or Sora with me next time.' Shio thought as she closed her eye lids to rest.

~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update . . . I had writer's block for a long time and I thought about this during history class since I was bored. History class was boring to listen to for me, but he talked a lot about other stuff too. Thank you for reading and voting for my fanfic. ^_^ Luv you all!! ❤