Chapter 21

THIRD POV

Yuki who was obviously curious about the figures who appeared in their presence went up to Aki and Sora..

"Who are they?" Yuki asked, while the others look their way also.

"They are-" Sora started until a hand stopped him from saying anything further.

"You should ask Shio-sama if you want to know more in detail about us, because these two only know the basics of our appearance for we borrow their powers to show our physical forms to other beings who can not see us easily." Ryuugin said.

"Well, enough of the boring chit-chat. We should introduce ourselves properly, After all we are in the presence of a pureblood vampire." Mizuno said stating the obvious.

She stood in front of the seven figures and smiled brightly.

"Hello, my name is Mizuno and I am a water goddess." Mizuno said showing her powers.

"My name is Chi. A heavenly earth-bound serpent spirit." The girl who was behind Mizuno whispered.

"Sorry she's a shy one." A bright voice said.

"Ah, my name is Mana. I'm a humanize phoenix contracted with Shio-sama." Mana said with bright smile.

"My name is Ryuugin, as you already know, and I am a god." Ryuugin said with a proud aura around him.

"I'm Shiro and he is Kuro." Shiro said introducing himself along with Kuro while pointing to him.

"I am Kiri... The youngest here... I am a Kirin..." Kiri said quietly but loud enough for the present students of Cross Academy to hear.

They all introduced themselves but one particular vampire was still rather curious of who they really are.

"We know your names and your general background, but.. who, or rather, what are you?" Aido ask.

They look at one another all cautious because they didn't know if they should answer the question. Chi stepped up and looked at Aido in the eyes.

"We are...," Chi started and paused for a second,"...guardian gods," Chi said with no expression and in a monotone voice.

"I am not one of them though. Only the six of them are guardian gods." Ryuugin said with a stern tone.

"Ugh..." Shio twitched as she sat up rubbing her head.

Her eyes fluttered slowly revealing her ruby red eyes under the moonlit night sky.

SHIO POV

I heard people talking as I listen half awake and I sat up rubbing my head. Suddenly I felt a evil presence and I opened my eyes slowly to relieve myself from the darkness that my eyelids created. Opening my eyes I see the all so familiar seven figures.

"Minna...return to me..." I tried to talk as slowly as I can as I breathed heavily.

"Shio-sama?" They all said at the same time.

"That person...he will...kill you..." I said trying to explain as simple as I can.

"Shio, is that person here?" Ryuugin questioned.

Shio nodded her head slightly as she said, "Return to me..."

They were surprised and return to me as quickly, and carefully as possible trying to not injure me or to let their presence be known.

I was so drained of energy and I tried to stand up, but I was too weak and drained.

"Shio?!" Sora said with a concered voice as Aki and him, who was being carried by Aki, came to my side.

THIRD POV

Shio had fainted as Sora and Aki came to her side.She was sweating and breathing heavily as a shadow came towards her. Kaname,Yuki, Aido, Kain, and Zero was surprised.

"Akatsuki, Aido, bring those two girls to the infirmary." Kaname ordered.

"Yes, Kaname-sama." They replied.

During this time Sora changed to his fallen form and Aki grabbed his sword.

'The battle begins now, Golden Kuran." The shadow said with an evil smile.

Aki and Sora stood before the shadow protecting Shio as the shadow started to fade.

Sora whispered to Aki and said, "I think it's better to stay in this form after her safety is confirm while we are inside this academy."

Aki nodded, "I agree...and I need to get ready soon too."

Sora and Aki looked at one another and then at Shio.