Chapter 31

SHIO POV

I was caught and was brought back into the dorms. When I entered I saw the Demon king with his arms wide open as he came towards me and I pushed him away from me with my foot on his face.

"You are not touching me. No f***ing way, you pervert!" I shouted at him.

Call me Kazuya, princess." he said to me while smiling.

"No!"

"Kazuya."

"No!"

"Kazuya."

"No f****ing way!!" I shouted as I kicked him once more and harder this time.

I ran to my dorm only to find him blocking the door in perfect condition and not in any kind of pain at all. I was getting tired of this kind of game, so I finally calm down to get this over with. I glared at him in the eyes, and sigh heavily.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I want to-" He started, but only to be cut off by me.

"Besides wanting to touch me." I said firmly glaring at him once more.

"I want to...eat breakfast with you tomorrow at 8:00 am. If you don't mind." He said with a shy face and a smile.

"Fine, but only for thirty minutes." I said with a sigh.

He beamed and jumped, or rather flew, in the air shouting "YAY!" with a happy expression across his face.

~~Next morning~~

THIRD POV

Shio woke up and got ready wearing a simple outfit for her breakfast with the Demon king, Kazuya. She wore a simple outfit that was in her closet.

Shio went to the living room of the dorm building and saw Kazuya sitting at a table

"Ah! Princess, you look beautiful." He said with a smile.

"This? This is what you call beautiful? I just wore whatever was hanging in my closet." Shio said with a surprise face pointing at her clothes.

"Wow! You sure have a weird taste of beauty, Demon king." Shio finished with an expressionless face.

"I have another favor too, princess." He said still smiling.

"What?" Shio asked annoyed.

"Call me Kazuya." He said with an open-eyed smile.

Shio sighed and agreed. She sat at the round table that has varieties of food on it and she was facing him. He snapped his fingers causing maids and butlers to appear out of nowhere to serve us.

"Fancy setting...K-Kazuya..." Shio said with a hesitant tone when she said his name.

~~time skip~~