Chapter 32

~~~~Recap~~~~

THIRD POV

Shio turned around and noticed that Yuki was sitting with Kaname who seemed to have pulled her closer to him and Zero was on the offense  with Bloody Rose out. Seiran was ready to slash Zero's throat as she put her deadly long nails near his neck.

'Ah...Zero likes Yuki...It's too obvious...' Shio thought to herself looking at Zero as he put his Bloody Rose back inside his coat.

'Oh, well I guess I should get going now.' Shio thought to herself sadly with a hint of sadness as she walked towards Sora.

Shio took the plate of sweets that Sora was holding and began to walk towards the exit until Sora stopped her.

"Shio?" Sora asked her with a worried voice.

"I'm going back to enjoy my sweets without any disturbance, so you two stay here and enjoy the party. I need to enjoy a savor these tasty sweets with the moon." Shio said as smiled sweetly and patted him on his left shoulder.

SHIO POV

I walked out towards the school fountain and sat there looking at the moon. I thought about the late birthday gift I gave to Takuma-senpai and about my own birthday.

'Birthday present, huh?...' I thought as I popped a strawberry macaroon in my mouth.

*sigh* "Thinking about it, I never celebrated my birthday ever since that day." I said to myself as I was devouring my sweet desserts with a sad smile on my face.

ZERO POV

I was standing in the midst of all these blood-sucking monsters for a second after being ready to attack Kuran because of his actions towards Yuki. I sighed and walked away to leave, but as I walked towards the exit, I noticed one of those monsters leave. I unconsciously followed her, and for some reason she seemed familiar to me. I followed her to the fountain and as she ate her desserts, she showed a sad yet lonely expression. She sighed and looked down saying.

"Thinking about it, I never celebrated my birthday ever since that day." She said as she ate her sweets again with a sad smile on her face.

'She looks cute...' I thought as I suddenly realized what I had said to myself. I walked away back to my dorm, quite flustered by my own thoughts.

~~Somewhere~~

"Cross Academy?" an icy feminine voice said.

"Yes, she is there." A calm male voice said.

"Interesting...Let's go visit an old acquaintance, Ichiru." The woman said.

"Yes, Shizuka-sama."  

~~Academy~~

SHIO POV

"What a beautiful moon...I wonder if something good will happen tomorrow..." I said smiling looking at the moon for a while then returned to my room.

~~~A/N~~~

Hello fellow readers.....I am sorry for the slow update....But I have now update this short chapter. I will definitely update another chapter soon, but I also need to work on some stuff for my Econ Class and Yearbook at school. I will apologize in advance if I forget to update because I am a really forgetful person.

Anyway I would like to say, "THANK YOU" to all of my readers and followers for reading my fanfic and because of you all I can type this many chapters.

<3 THANK YOU! I LUV YOU ALL!! <3