Reunited

Shio rushed towards the window and jumped to a nearby tree outside. She jumped down and raced towards the gates, but she sensed someone following her.

'This presence...' She thought.

The presence was so familiar, and she knew who it was clearly.

'Senri...' She thought and smiled silently to herself.

Shio suddenly felt something warm inside of her and she grinned to herself again.

'Signs of an awakening...'

"Princess, you shouldn't be wasting your powers on that level E and just send one of your servants to take care of it." A voice said with elegance inside her mind.

Shio stopped upon seeing the gates while replying to the voice.

"It's ok, after all I want to vent out my anger." Shio whispered.

As Shio faced forward seeing a pile of ashes in front of Zero with his gun, Bloody Rose.

"Wow, Mister Hunter! As I expected killing the level E for the academy." Shio said blankly to catch Zero's attention.

Shiki Senri POV

As we were exiting the classroom I noticed that the woman of three new students was going out the window. I looked and for a split second saw what I had been missing since childhood.

'Shio?!' I thought as I ran after her jumping out the window also.

I saw her eyes changed color for a split second, and those gentle mismatched eyes belonged to only one person, Shio. Her smile didn't changed. I followed her to near the gates of the academy and saw that she was looking Kiriyu Zero.

She said, "Wow, Mister Hunter! As I expected killing the level E for the academy." Zero turned around towards her because of her sentence.

As she finished her sentence a black feather floated in the air and it glowed a light blue color. I saw a figure of a woman as the black feather slowly dissolved into thin air.

"Princess, going into danger without protection is not good for you. I'm glad Sora-sama gave a feather to you so that I can come out to the open like this without permission." I heard the women said as i saw a goldfish and some water droplets floating around her.

"Especially when that man there is a hunter." She said with malice glaring at Kiriyu Zero.

"Mizuno...you shouldn't be rude to other people; especially when that person can hear you and is in front of you" Shio said with a sigh.

The woman, Mizuno, floated down and lightly touched the stone concrete ground standing next to Shio. As soon as she landed she glanced back noticing me behind them.

"Princess,..." She whispered as she spoked about something to Shio and the next second, Shio turned around smiling brightly at me.

Shio POV

"Princess, that cousin of yours, Shiki Senri, is looking over here." Mizuno whispered in my ear causing me to look behind me with a smiling face to Senri.

"Senri!" I said running towards him with my arms open wide ready to hug him.

Senri was surprised when I yelled his name, but opened his arms wide ready to accept my arms with a sweet smile. We hugged each other for a couple of seconds.

"Nice to see you again Shio." Senri said hugging me more tightly as we still hugged each other.

I replied with a tighter hug saying, "I miss you too, Senri."

THIRD POV

"I miss you too, senri." Shio said to Senri while Zero stood behind them annoyed by them hugging each other.

Zero clicked his tongue in annoyance and caught the attention of Mizuno. Mizuno floated once more towards Zero side.

"What's this?... I smell jealousy from the young Hunter, Kiriyu Zero." Mizuno said with a mischievous tone.

Zero looked at Mizuno slightly flushed walking away while Shio and Senri separate from one another so they can talk about their childhood days.