9

"Why is Kirishima avoiding me? Bakugou pouted, sticking his fork into his meatloaf.

"You broke his heart, remember?" Mirai laughed. "Plus it is Valentine's day. He'll probably want to spend it with Todoroki."

"Okay. I'm going to talk to him." Bakugou lifted himself up off of the cafeteria chair and walked over to Kirishima, ignoring Mirai's pleas for him to stop.

As soon as Kirishima saw Bakugou coming, he stood up and began walking away. However, Bakugou managed to grab Kirishima's wrist.

"Let go of me you crazy fuck," Kirishima muttered, struggling to get his hand out of Bakugou's grip.

"Why am I a crazy fuck?"

"Don't play dumb. That message you sent...you're lucky that I haven't gone to the police."

Bakugou raised an eyebrow and got his phone out.

"I didn't send you anything." Bakugou showed Kirishima the messages.

"You obviously deleted them." Kirishima laughed with no humour in his voice.

Kirishima got his phone out and showed Bakugou the screenshot.

Baku: Baku: Who the fuck would care about someone as useless as you? 😭 Your boyfriend probably is dating you as charity lolol.😖 You really should watch yourself.🤔 I would give anything to wrap my hands around your neck and choke you to death. 🙃Be warned you little cunt.🙏🙃

"I don't use emojis! I would never say that to you Kirishima!" Bakugou was shocked by the message.

Kirishima shrugged and finally ripped his wrist out of Bakugou's grip.

"Well until you have proof that it wasn't you, fuck off. Please just fuck off." Kirishima walked out of the cafeteria with his head down.

'That message was sent when I was swimming at the beach...I don't use emojis...so that means...'

"MIRAI!" Bakugou screamed, running over to the cafeteria table.

This attracted the attention of everyone.

"What?" Mirai asked, slightly amused.

"YOU SENT THAT MESSAGE TO KIRISHIMA DIDN'T YOU?! YOU FUCKING TOLD HIM THAT I WANTED TO KILL HIM! YOU CALLED HIM USELESS!" Bakugou threw a punch at Mirai but missed.

"Relax. Remember, you wanted to take down Kirishima too, right? This is part of the plan." Mirai shrugged, sipping his strawberry milk.

I'm not part of that plan anymore, dickhead. You're on your own." Bakugou picked up his backpack and began walking away.

Mirai stood up and yelled, "WHY ARE YOU STABBING ME IN THE BACK? YOU WANTED TO DO THIS TO!"

"No. I never did. That's why I'm leaving now." Bakugou said without turning back.

Suddenly, Mirai launched at Bakugou, punching him in the head. Bakugou punched Mirai in the nose and tackled him to the ground. Mirai kicked Bakugou in the side and punched him in the face. Bakugou kicked Mirai off of him and held him down.

"Fighting won't do shit." Bakugou panted.

Mirai seemed to disagree however and pulled out a small blade.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" Mirai screamed, slicing Bakugou's cheek. Mirai held Bakugou by the throat and smiled before swinging the blade into-

"WAIT!"

All of a sudden, ice separated Bakugou and Mirai, allowing Bakugou to get up.

Todoroki kicked Mirai in the side and took the blade.

"I'll take Bakugou to the nurse!" Kirishima appeared, taking Bakugou in his arms.

"MARK MY WORDS KATSUKI! I WILL DESTORY YOU!"