6

Baku: Are you ready?

Kiri: I guess so.

With that, Kirishima put his phone in his pocket and made his way to Bakugou's group, sitting next to Bakugou and across from Mirai.

"So, Bakugou here was telling us how cute you are," Mirai teased.

"Oh. Is that so?" Kirishima said deadpanned.

"He also thinks you're a loyal guy," Chris laughed, picking at his nuggets.

"Wow. Loyalty is a hard trait to have, isn't it?" Kirishima smirked, throwing shade.

"Yeah. Sure is. Apparently he wants to date you." Mirai kicked Bakugou on the foot.

Bakugou sighed and nodded at Kirishima.

"We're already dating. He asked me out yesterday and I said yes." Kirishima said simply.

Suddenly, the lunch table erupted into laughter and cheers.

"Woo! Good job Bakugou!" Chris pat Bakugou on the back. Bakugou put his arm around Kirishima laughing along.

"Well, let's start asking questions." Mirai looked at Bakugou. "When is your first date?"

"The weekend." Bakugou said. "We're going to the movies."

"Ooh la la!" Mirai teased.

"Now for the golden question, have you guys done the...frick frack?"

"Oh wouldn't you like to know Mirai?" Kirishima muttered.

"Huh?"

"I said yes and it was hot." Kirishima licked his lips.

"He held me close and whispered things like 'I'm gonna make you scream-"

"ALRIGHT ENOUGH OF THAT!" Bakugou waved his hands frantically, blushing.

Suddenly, Mirai got up and dragged Bakugou by the hand.

"Dude. You need to film it." Mirai said seriously.

"Film what?" Bakugou raised an eyebrow.

"Film you guys...doing it."

Bakugou grimaced, "no that's sick."

"Maybe it is but don't forget that this is because he's a loser." Mirai said.

Bakugou was about to reply when Kirishima walked over to the pair.

"What are you talking about?"

"Just...about how we haven't seen you two kiss yet." Mirai said in amusement.

Kirishima looked over at Bakugou who looked a little confused.

Suddenly, Kirishima grabbed Bakugou's shirt and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. His tongue entered Bakugou's mouth before Bakugou pulled away.

"W-What was that?" Bakugou asked, panting.

"We're a couple now, right?" Kirishima said innocently and walked away.

Mirai smiled widely along with Chris as they began bombarding Bakugou with questions.

---

Baku: At school today...what the hell was that?

Kiri: I hate being used. I'm done. You can tell your little friends that we aren't dating.

Baku: Yesterday you were all for getting back at Mirai. Why are you changing?

Kiri: Because I realise how childish it is.

Kiri: You should get out of that friend group you know. They're toxic.

Baku: You need to help me get back at him.

Kiri: I don't need to do anything. Goodnight.

Kirishima is offline

Baku: Fine. I don't need you anyway.

Bakugou lightly stroked his lips and began blushing lightly.

"Why do you make my heart beat fast?" Bakugou said aloud.

"And why did I enjoy that damn kiss?"