Jimin stared at Jungkook and Jungkook mentally cursed before he nodded. In a matter of seconds, Jimin stripped Jungkook from his blazer and pants, leaving him in his dress shirt and boxers. Jungkook gulped as Jimin's small fingers unbuttoned his shirt, settling himself in between Jungkook's legs.

Jungkook's back was pressed into the sheets and his eyes were glued to pink hair. He needed to figure out a way to distract Jimin and get information out of him. He bit his lip as the cold air hit his bare chest and Jimin blushed while whistling. "You have...a six pack..."

Jungkook didn't respond, he didn't know how, and just gulped, staring up at him with big doe eyes, finally feeling scared of the situation he was in. "One more question before you take me?" Jungkook asked as he sat up on his elbows, smirking. "Maybe...." Jimin breathed out, pressing against Jungkook as he leaned down, nose pressing to his.

"S'a simple one," Jungkook squeaked out, feeling the hand travel up his leg and to his hip, stopping. Jimin's determined eyes waited for Jungkook to ask his question. He needed to think about this thoroughly. This was his last question. Last chance to show he was helpful on this night. Inhaling deeply, his lips parted and he grinned.

"Why is Bighit so persistent on this boy?"

Jimin frowned before leaning close to Jungkook's ear, grinding against him slowly. Jesus take the fucking wheel get this god damn man off of me!!! "His dad owns a big company. Half of that company owns Bighit. The officials at Bighit aren't happy because his father's assistant is putting an end to the system Bighit makes their idols work under. His father can't stop the assistant because-" there was a faint knock on the door "-the assistant is in charge of the half that owns Bighit...because the man's son is the actual owner, but he knows nothing of it. And if the son gets killed, his step dad will have rightful ownership over Bighit and he can stop the assistant."

Jungkook's face went pale at hearing the news and the sweat that sprinkled across his forehead wasn't from the closeness anymore but the words that trailed through his ears.

The words that were eating at his mind.

Just as Jimin's hand trailed into Jungkook's boxers, and a soft moan escaped Jungkook's lips, and the door opened.

"Jimin, we need to start heading out-"

Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked towards where the light was shining through. This day couldn't POSSIBLY get any worse! There stood a tall brunette, eyes practically red as his brows furrowed, brown hair draping in his face. His black leather jacket hung around him and his white shirt hugged his chest.

Jimin scoffed and pulled his hand out, looking over at V with a frown. "Did you ever learn to knock, V?"

V didn't reply.

His words stuck in his throat and his posture went stiff. He stomped into the room and grabbed Jungkook's wrist, tearing him from the bed. The dress shirt was still on him, now hanging on by his shoulders since his arms were still in the sleeves. Milky white thighs were exposed as his briefs held onto him and his raven hair was slightly messy as he was dragged away from Jimin.

"V, what the fuck," Jimin shouted and Jungkook tried yanking his arm free, standing rigidly in his spot.

"I'm not finished," Jungkook said with a slight tremor in his voice, trying to sound loud and okay with what V had done. V glared down at him with furious eyes, his grip only tightening on him as he jerked him a step or two forward glancing at Jimin.

"Get changed and hurry up." He pulled Jungkook out and into the VIP section where Jaebum was sitting, still speaking with the man from earlier, but V's presence interrupted their conversation, causing their attention to focus on the two.