Jimin's cheeks turned a rosy pink and he looked away, licking his lips. "I-I can be either, really. Um...what is, uh...what are you comfortable with?"

Jungkook looked up at his face, hand stopping at his waist. "I'd rather not do all the work so I'd prefer being beneath you." He held eye contact as his index finger dipped beneath the band of his sweats. "Is that okay with you?"

Jungkook was mentally screaming in his head. He could feel how he was stiff and he hoped he didn't look as uncomfortable as he felt, because he needed to get this over and done with. But he couldn't just flat out two Jimin who he was unless he wanted a bullet to the head.

Jimin nodded his head. Jungkook leaned in closer, lips hovering over Jimin's jaw. He stopped, grinning to himself. "Honestly...I've never been a big fan of K-pop in itself or their idols... I'm here on some researching business." Say you're a reporter or something. He slid his finger out from his sweats and glided it up his body until it was resting under his chin, turning his head to look at him. "Think that....you could help me with my research before we start?"

"R-research?"

"Mhm. It's not that hard, honestly. I just....I have a friend who works under Bighit. I haven't heard from them in a while and was just wondering if they've sent trainees away or something...I'm a secret reporter, and my husband takes care of the things I find out. He's a lawyer, and a good one. If you guys ever run into a bustle, he'll definitely be able to get you out," he lied between his teeth, hoping he didn't sound too fake or off putting.

Jimin gulped and licked his lips, eyes fluttering shut. "I can't really say-"

"I won't tell anyone," jungkook pouted. "If I can't find what happened to him then I'll have to tell that he disappeared under you guys. Other than that, i have An oath that work swears me to not tell a soul. I can't leak anything...you can trust me." He felt disgust crawl up his throat before pressing a sweet kiss to Jimin's flawless neck, hearing the other hitch a breath. "You don't need to tell me where. I just-"

"Th-the trainees aren't sent anywhere. Bighit's planning something that costs a lot of money, s-so they can't afford to do that," Jimin breathed out, one of his hands resting on Jungkook's lower back. Jungkook grinned and pulled away, eyes shining.

"Oh? Is there suppose to be a big party?"

Jimin shook his head. "N-no. Someone big in the company..." Jimin started to hesitate and Jungkook frowned. He reached over and set his hand on the crotch of Jimin's pants, wanting to gag at what he was doing, gently pressing down on him and urging him to continue. "..i-is about to retire. They're a-also planning the the...the celebration for one of the biggest tasks to be ended."

"What do you mean?"

"Someone's been marked for a really long time....and Bighit is taking the matter into their own hands to get rid of them."

"What about that famous Idol? Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, tilting his head to the side. "I've heard that he's the best at it. He was the special guest tonight, wasn't he?"

Jimin groaned as Jungkook moved his hand a little. "Bighit isn't on the best terms with Kim. They want to do it themselves and they have someone specifically for the job."

Jungkook nodded while biting his lip. So even though V was still with Bighit, they didn't trust him? That didn't make any sense. "He must be sad..."

"Not really..." Jimin gulped and gripped Jungkook's wrist. "Taehyung doesn't know his limits a-and...and- god- Bighit gave him one job and he screwed up on it."

"Mr. Kim Taehyung messed up?" Jungkook questioned.

"His task was this boy. Nothing special to him," Jimin breathed as Jungkook's hand palmed him. "Took him weeks to kill him..it should've, at least. He didn't kill him. Let him live. Bighit's persistent about this kid...he's ordinary but special- fuck, can we just get going?"