1 - Order

"President Lemmon. May I have a word?" A woman says as he turns around and sees her. "Phillis. I don't see why not." Lemmon lets the bodyguards open the door, and she walks in to stand in front of his desk. "What shall we discuss?" He says as she takes out a folder that contains experimental information from live subjects. "What is this?!" He asks as he gives a shocked look filled with horror from the disturbing pictures and diagrams. "Super soldiers. Well, the very idea of them. We can't live in a world helpless from an outside threat; we never know when we may have something fall from the sky and take you as hostage, or better yet kill you and make you an example of the minimum of their wrath...." She says as he looks at her with worry. "I doubt that. We're the top protected city! Biggest and top notch in security and a Don't Break attitude. Never had an incident that involved me being faced with a threat. Nevertheless, this city is safe in your cutting-edge edge technology. But there has been news that came to my attention about the things that you're doing." He gets up causing her to step back slowly. "But Mr. President, keep a clean thought of the wars we were in....the multiple soldiers that die and lie to join in and enroll....we will use the dirtiest of criminals, homicide killers, rapists, drug dealers that started Gang Wars, and other countries agreed with us to make it global. Almost world wide we can have super soldiers ready at our fingertips. You'd be the hero to release the dogs of justice over any army. Any gang war that commends on the streets and prevents any terror from coming to the world as we know it..." She hands him a pen already ready for use, and he grabs it with a somewhat skeptical face but agrees with everything she said. "You are good with your words....you wouldn't ever lie to me, so let's be the hero of the world as we know it." He signs the documents without a second thought. He gives her back the papers. She smiles as she takes the papers, puts it in her bag, and walks out. "Together we shall..." She says with a fake smile and walks to her car. Her phone rings and she picks it up with urgency, "Is it done?" A voice says as she nods her head. "Yes, we can start the experiments status: effective immediately." She hangs up, getting in the rear sear of a black suv. Her driver nods and drives off from the White House.

- A few months later... -

"Alright, students. In which year did the demolition of the Berlin Wall begin?" The teacher says to the class as she walks around and wakes up one student who is asleep. "How about you, Thomas?" The teacher looks at him as Thomas wakes up, "Ummmmm 1989?" He says as he wipes his eyes after he answers. "You think you're smart, huh?" Max says as the class laughs. "What's really funny is you got all the answers on the open book quiz? Who's the first president of the United States....Ummmm Benjamin Franklin?" Thomas says as everyone laughs even louder, and the teacher smirks as she hears his comeback. Max's face gets red and puts his head to the desk, "Now now class. Thomas... you earned some extra credit to bump that B to an A on the next test we take." She says as the bell rings and the young adults get up and leave out the door. He walks to his bus listening to music and the bus driver smiles at him. "I worry 'bout ya kid, being a smart ass is gonna get you in trouble. I ain't have any more fights on the rides home. I ain't cleaning blood and tears again, that isn't in my job description." He says as Thomas nods his head and sits in the back. The other students fill up the bus in seconds, and the bus drives off to the road. Thomas hopelessly looks out the window and sees the trees and building as the bus stops at the first stop. Max and two other guys move towards the back and Thomas sees how they get closer to him, "Listen boys. Leave Thomas alone. Don't make me pull this bus over." The driver orders over the mic. The boys look at him and move back to their original seats. Thomas' stop comes up so he gets off, unaware with Max and the other two boys behind him. Thomas walks through the woods to get his little sister from her elementary school. He takes his earbuds out as he hears the footsteps behind him, "No one to laugh at your jokes now." He says as Thomas sees a small bit heavy rock near his foot, and he gets down to a knee to tie his shoe(and quickly grab the rock). "Get up now, bitc-!" Max walks to Thomas and grabs the back of his shirt, and Thomas strikes him with the rock to his left eye. He cries in pain as blood drips from his hands covering it. "Get HIM." He yells to his boys to get him, Thomas runs, as he knows these woods like the back of his hand, and the boys recklessly chase after him. One of the two guys sent after him grab his shirt, so he takes a quick turn left. His shirt rips, and the goon runs into a tree head-on. Thomas runs out of the woods with no one on his tail, takes a deep sigh of relief as he seems to be in the clear, and runs to the neighborhood across from the elementary school. He doesn't look as he crosses the street and gets hit by a car that was speeding through. Max and his boys run out of the woods shortly after to see Thomas get hit by the car. They slowly back away and go back to the woods.