1

.

.

.

(First month of pregnancy)

The usual nausea that I have been presenting the last few days made me get up and go running to the bathroom to return the breakfast, then I remembered that I had not eaten anything yet so I simply returned whatever it was.

Finish, wash my mouth and hands and pull the chain. I left the bathroom and walked to the living room, there was my good friend and almost brother, Felix, he looked like he was reproaching me for something.

I ignored it. Walk to the coffee pot and prepare a good coffee.

"You have to do it Jisung," Felix began. Nobody takes away his reason. The symptoms are there-

-For the last time, Felix. I'm not pregnant-let her know. He rolled his eyes.

- What are you going to do? Let the time pass and when you realize that I was right to come and cry, right? I again ignored him, earning a snort from him. Let's do something. "He turned and looked for something in his backpack. When he found it, he threw a bag at me. Do the tests, if they give negative I will stop bothering. But if they test positive you will shut up and come with me to see a doctor-

I was about to open my mouth and protest, but Felix was faster and locked me in the bathroom. He opened the door again just to give me a disposable cup and the bag with pregnancy tests.

-It is safer than a more successful result if you submerge the test only in your urine that if you immerse it in your urine mixed with all that water from the toilet-closed the door again and I rolled my eyes.

I'm going to prove to this idiot that I'm right.

I did what he told me in a disposable cup and I submerged the blessed proofs-that blessed ones have nothing and I waited for the ten minutes I had to wait. Felix came in when there were three minutes left and I waited with me. Ten minutes had already passed, but I did not want to see the results. I was afraid that Felix was really right.

-I think they are already-talked, approaching the sink and checking the results.

- And good? - ask with fear.

****

- Congratulations Mr. Han is, indeed, expecting a baby. You have about 3 weeks of pregnancy. The baby is still too small to be able to see it on an ultrasound, so at his next appointment in two weeks we can try it - the doctor spoke, while still seeing the papers of my blood tests.

I nodded slowly, with my head down. How did this happen? I've been taking the pills since I started my sex life with Minho, I could not have gotten pregnant.

-Excuse me-call the doctor. There is something that I do not understand. I can not be pregnant, I've been taking contraceptive pills since I started my sex life with my partner, "I explained. He smiled.

-I have had cases like this. The pills are effective, yes. But sometimes they are not, or simply their body no longer receives them as before-

I nodded again and listened to the doctor's recommendations. The care that I should have, feed and gave me some prenatal medications. I must return in two weeks to see my baby's progress.

Felix took me home. In the background, very, very deep down I was happy. But I knew that this should not happen, it's a big responsibility for me, I'm only eighteen years old. My God, Minho, how am I going to tell him?

I'm afraid he'll leave me alone. That does not interest me, that does not interest my baby. Minho and I have been a long time as a couple, four years to be exact. We were children when we began to leave and in a short time we became a couple, but no one knows that we are a couple and he can take advantage of that, leaving with clean hands of this. Everyone would know about my pregnancy, but not whose father it is because, as I said, nobody knows about my relationship with Minho.

After talking to Felix about my situation for a while, he went home, saying that he would come the next day to verify that he was still alive.

It was still early, and Minho came to see me every night, so he gave me enough time to think about what I would do. I just hope that Minho does not leave me alone in this.

Minho arrived at about nine, with that particular smile of his, which usually made me smile too, but this time it was not like that. And Minho noticed it, alerting him.

-Sunggie, are you okay? Are you sick? What happen? I ask, taking my face in his hands, checking myself. I denied

-I have something to tell you-

Minho tensed. He settled on the couch, listening to me. I was about to start talking when my phone started ringing. It was a call from no one else and none other than Felix. I answered

- Are you still alive? -I ask. I laughed

-You're crazy, Lee. That news is not going to make me want to kill myself, he or she still deserves to live ... "I kept quiet, looking sideways at Minho and remembering that he still does not know anything. Felix, he called you later, I'm with Minho-let him know. I heard a sigh.

-All right. Good luck, do not fight, it will not do you good-

I cut the call and looked Minho in the eye.

"You were going to tell me something," he said, nodded and looked at my hands. Wishing from the depths of me to be that everything went well.

-Minho, I'm pregnant-

🌟🌟🌟🌟

❣ Edited Chapter, now that we have reached the end, I will be editing some chapters.

PS: Jisung is older than Minho in this story.

Take care and eat well.