Vulpix: Sandshrew look at this magazine! I had this explorer hat on my eye for you for the longest time.

Sandshrew: OMG that is so incredible! I want that!

Vulpix: I knew you would. So I already ordered it for you.

Sandshrew: For real? (Vulpix nods) You are so awesome!

(In confessional)
Sandshrew: I'm glad to have my confidence back. It's all thanks to Vulpix for making me realize I'm great just the way I am. Now that I'm back in business we are totally gonna win this race!
(End)

Buneary: Mind if I go talk to Buizel?

Flaaffy: Not at all, go ahead. (Buneary gets up and trades seats with Oshawott) Sup.

Oshawott: Um, hello. (Shyly waves)

Flaaffy: I know I'm loud but you don't have to be afraid of me.

Oshawott: Sorry. (Pauses) So how are you? Is your leg feeling any better?

(Across the lane)

Buizel: You were awesome coaching Flaaffy through everything. You're really one of the kindest people ever.

Buneary: Thanks. And I saw you helping out Oshawott. You're actually nice too. Er, wait that came out wrong.

Buizel: I knew what you meant. (Pauses) So, wanna compliment me on my skating skills? I'm awesome you know.

Buneary: (Laughs a little) Yeah, you're good. But not as good as Flaaffy or I. (Laughs again)

Buizel: (smirks) Oh yeah, well I guess we'll have to settle that once this race is over! (Puts his arm around her)

Buneary: (Laughs again and blushes) Yeah I guess we will.

(Elsewhere)

Rhydon: (to the camera) Looks like the teams have long hours and hours of flight time, but thanks to the power of editing they are landing now!

(Outside the airport)

Weavile: Taxi! Taxi? Where the heck are the taxis.

Shinx: That's weird I don't see any.

Pichu: Hey look there's a bus! (Walks up) Excuse me are you going to the rainforest? (The driver turns around)

Koffing: Yes I am maggots. Now climb on it.

Pichuette: Koffing! You're a driver in Peru now?

Pichu: Yeah, it's weird, but cool.

Koffing: In my stupid contract, now get in! (The seven teams board) Time to floor it!

Shinx: Woah! It's soo bumpy.

Meowstic: Be careful Shinx, hang on to your- (The car hits a bump and Shinx's DS flies in the air)

Shinx: NOOO! (The DS shatters on the ground and Shinx tears up)

Meowstic: Shinx? Buddy are you okay? (Shinx loudly bursts out in tears) Oh no. Shinx. I'm here for you. (Hugs him)

(Team Confessional)
Shinx: (crying) All my data gone forever! (Cries more) I hate my life so much! Why did it happen to me? WHY LIFE WHY!?!?

Meowstic: (pats him) Shinx trust me it'll be okay.
(End)

(Meowstic cleans up the remains of Shinx's DS)

Pichu: Oh no poor Shinx.

Pichuette: Its just a dumb video game right?

Pichu: (shakes his head no) Nuh-Uh. Knowing Shinx he put bajillions of hours into his games and now he just lost all his save data.

Pichuette: Oh no. Everything? And video games are his favorite, that's like me losing all my dollies. (Frowns) Let's go over and help him feel better. (She and Pichu run over to comfort Shinx)