Omegaverse

Marie Carolina had had a great week so far. It started off with her previous weekend after her and her perky girlfriend Katie mated. Since they were girls they didn’t need to worry about either one of them having a child, but what they did have to worry about were scents.

Katie was surprisingly the Alpha in the relationship, and she wanted her scent to remain strong on her mate. The two had done it many times before and always for the next three days afterward Katie was extremely possessive.
The two mated on Saturday so luckily for Marie she only had one day left of her possessive Alpha girlfriend.

She should have seen it coming, Marie was just talking with her friends Maria and Rapunzel when she could smell her girlfriends scent stronger than before. It was then Marie knew her girlfriend was behind her. Before she could even utter a word, she felt the pink haired girls arms wrap around her waist and she froze up as the shorter girl stood on her tiptoes to growl into her mates right ear.
“Come with me.”

Marie knew her girlfriend wasn’t meaning th growl in her words, she was being protective while she stared down the teenagers two friends.
“See ya later guys.” Marie said grabbing her bag from the lunch table and followed the woman who pulled on her arm.
The young teen led her mate to a table with no one at it, she then sat down, and Marie who had been through this many times before. Sighed, and sat down with her girlfriend.

The two both wore uniforms, Marie had her skirt shorter than her mates, and her top two button undone. She felt beautiful like that and didn’t care what others said about it, however she knew that Katie would be unhappy about the access showing of skin. She just forgot about that detail when she picked out her clothes this morning.
She looked at similar white pollo wearing girlfriend and sighed sitting in her lap. Katie had on a tight khaki skirt like hers but it was just below the knee like it normally was suppose to be.
The blonde girl with pink strips in her hair held silently rested her head just above her lovers chest and said in a monotone voice.
“I don’t like you dressing like that.” Scratch that the girl sounded a little more sad than Marie thought she would be.
“I know,” The woman said playing with a strand of the the other blondes hair that was on the side of her head.
“I don’t like yo hanging around other alphas.”
“You don’t like me hanging around anyone after we mate.”
“I have a perfectly good reason.”
“Kate.” The woman said sternly “Look at me.”
The woman did as her omega asked, the darker skinned blonde took her lovers face in the cup of her hands and squished her baby cheeks together only a bit.
“I. Am. Never. Leaving. You. Oui?” Marie said staring into the blue eyed girls eyes the entire eyes a serious expression never leaving her face.

“I am strong enough to where if someone tries to take me from you I can fight them off.”
Katie grabbed the violet eyed girls tan soft hands from her face and said with a defiant look.
“Why risk it?”
Marie sighed with a smile “Okay you have to come to my first period with me then to tell Mr. Kirkland that I have to stay with you in your class for first period.”
The two only had one period that separated them.

“Fine.”