FrUk 1p Wedding

1p
The queen, and princesses stood beside the male in the mirror. He wore a traditional English dress, and a beautiful long viel.

"Are you sure about wearing a dress?" The older princess asked.
"We brought the suit in case." The older prince said.
"I'm sure, your highness." The blonde male said looking over himself in the mirror. "I don't want him to have any excuse to forget today."
"That's cute, you look lovely England, but remember." The queen said standing beside her country "Make sure you give him the ride of his life in bed."
Arthur's face flushed red, as he looked at the chuckling queen in shock.
"Y-You'r Majesty?!" 
The princesses were having to use the wall to hold her up, so she could laugh.
"Arthur you've known me for decades, don't act surprised, just show him who set the standard for riding men." The Queen stated.

"Grandma!" The princess said shocked, as well as laughing.
Arthur groaned, hiding his very red face.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door,
"Come in." The princess said, composing herself.
Inside stepped two young blonde men.
"Hey Artie, hello ladies."
Alfred said as he did a bow,
"Good day your majesties." The longer haired man said, bowing.
"Oh no need for formalities boys." The queen said, going to sit on the couch, grabbing a water bottle.
Arthur stepped off the stool in front  of the mirror.
"Hello boys." He said, looking over his boys who dressed themselves like gentlemen.
"Hey Dad." The two said together, Arthur going to hug both of his sons.
"You look great dad." Alfred said, to the shorter male.
"Thanks darling."
"Oh merde." Matthew said pulling away from the hug.
"We came to tell you, ten minutes."
"What?!"
"Yeah sorry we all lost track of time."
Alfred said nervously.
"Your brothers are here by the way, sort of fighting about who's giving you away.
"Oh my God." The British man groaned.

Not so far away the men were fighting by the groom's room, a young man stepped out of the room blowing an air horn, causing the fight to break apart.

"As far as I remember, Scotland, and Ireland are giving Arthur away-"
"THAT'S WHAT WE TOLD THE PRAT!" Scotland yelled punching the other brother on the head.
"However." France said louder "The priest will ask 'who gives this man to marry this man.' that's when all of you, and the boys say 'we do.'"

There was a gleam of understanding, between the brothers, then they sighed releasing each other from the headlocks.
"Thanks Francis, but do I have to give you the talk about Artie again?"
Ireland said, his accent thick throughout the entire sentance.
"Non, but If you feel if you must, to ahead."
Which led to all of Arthur's brothers giving Francis the: "Hurt our brother, and we'll string you up, and burn your country." Talk (in very violent, and graphic detail might I add)

The ceremony began. Francis was nervously sweating at the alter, the BTT trying to calm him down. The pastor saying a prayer to calm the Frenchman down, and that the wedding would go well. 

Then the music started for the groom to come down the asile. Francis forgot everything as those doors opened, it was like cold air wrapped around him making his sweat stop. 
He looked to see his lover in the most beautiful, dress. He remembered that dress being one of the most traditional for English weddings. 
France couldn't keep his eyes off of the male, it was like he was in his angle form. Francis could feel the tears flowing from his eyes. He smiled, and could see the Brit smiling too. 

Arthur can't remember touching the first step of the stage, but he can remember the preacher asking: "Who gives this man to be with this man?"
The Brit can remember Peter, Alfred, Matthew, Japan, His brothers, the queen, the prices, and princesses, saying: "We do."
Arthur almost broke down there. Francis held his hands, God Francis wanted to catch the tears his lover produced, and kiss him then, and there. The Wedding was almost a blur. Francis stumbled over his vows, Arthur, couldn't stop smiling. His patience was almost worn thin by the time he could finally kiss the man he loved. 

The Honeymoon trip though, let's just say that Arthur followed the Queens advice.