FrUk Wedding

Both 1p and 2p

2p first

The strawberry blonde, looked into the mirror again. Fussing over the way he looked. He had worn a top bright white top hat, with a color changing ribbon. His sleeveless dress was a  simple white gown, the skirt falling down around him, and at the dresses hyme tiny big Ben's were stiched in, the  color of pink.

His queen wanted to see Oliver in a dress for the longest time. The prince however insisted Oliver have some masculine features to his outfit, that is where the white blazer came in, and sense the personification almost broke his neck in the last pair of heels he tried to wear, he had on white flats.

"I don't like the hat." The princess said looking over the outfit with Oliver

"Oh thank God someone else agrees."
Oliver said with a sigh of relief
"I mean I love the color but i just don't think it goes with the dress."

Across the church there was another man in Black, drinking a beer.
"Come on mate don't get drunk before the wedding." The prince of England said, as the blonde son of the groom's took the beer away.
"No smoking either." He told his father.
"How the hell am I supposed to calm down then?!"
"Think of Oliver's tight ass in a dress." Allen said, chuckling.
"Or maybe him walking down the isle looking at you, smiling."

Everyone in the room went quiet.
"Your dumbass just said something decent." Matt said shocked.
"It was helpful too, holy shit." The blonde Frenchman said equally shocked.

Then it happened. François saw Oliver walking down the isle, tears pricked his eyes, he had to look away for a second so he could wipe away his tears.
Oliver made it up to the alter, seeing his soon to be husband cry, he wiped his tears way with his thumb, François hanging onto the hand on his face for a moment longer before the priestess coughed, telling them it was time.

God when Oliver said "I do." The Frenchman felt like his world came together, and he actually smiled.

Then Oliver heard his lover say those same words, and had to stop himself from throwing himself onto his lover holding onto him, and crying.

Then they could kiss, God that kiss.
The two came together quickly, François grabbed Oliver's waist, picked him up, and spun him around.

It was slow, passionate, and full of happiness. Oliver's hands went into the others hair to try, and get closer to him. Their bodies moving together trying to get closer once the blonde set the pink haired man down.

Allen whistled, while everyone cheered.
When the two broke apart, everyone was giving off those "ooh" sounds, and claps.
"May I present to you Mr. And Mr. Oliver, and François Kirkland-Bonnefoy."
The priestest yelled, the room cheered, as the two ran out of the room, hand in hand to go the reception, and make out more in the car.