Bad Reputation (SongFic) 2pFrUk

Outside of an abandoned drive in movie theater there is now a makeshift stage with a band on it. The lead is a man no one expects, a grouchy man who could care less about the world. He cares this time though. He hated this but he recently fell in love with a woman who had a bad reputation. People were afraid of her because of things she had done before and served time in jail for doing, and she was adorable often wearing bright colors and that led most of the men in the school to lust after her. She avoided them but when the French-American tried to ask her out she pushed herself away from him, and he knew it was because she was scared. She liked him and he liked her they both knew this, Hell the entire school couldn’t deny it.

Louis had grown tired of the woman’s self hatred and fear, and also of the asshats around the school. (These unnamed asshats acted as if the young woman was a whore because she slept with an older guy when she was younger. She wasn’t a thot like other girls were she had just been stupid and in love when she was younger.)
Louis wanted to prove to the woman that  he didn’t care about her past, he wanted her present and maybe just a little of her future, and he was going to do something stupid, unnecessary, embarrassing, and something that he would never live down for the rest of his highschool life all for one woman. God he was an idiot.

When a good number of people arrived and the bright colored girl named Anna was close enough to the stage for his plan to work. Louis straightened up his wrinkly black button down shirt, and went on stage with his two closest friends and a few other people who owed him more than one favor.

The music started all were quiet, and the greasy blonde kept his eyes on the pink haired girl.
“She’s got a bad reputation she takes the long way home.” He began and a few others who knew the song sang with him.
“And all of my friends seen her naked oh so the stories go.”
The woman flushed “Mistakes we all make them but they won’t let it go. Mmm.”
Louis kept his purple eyes on the girls blue ones and kept going “And I don’t care what they, say about you baby they don’t know what you’ve been through.”
They didn’t. He had been there the first time she went to jail for poisoning her stepfather for being abusive to her animals and mother. Sadly the man lived and the mother stayed with the girl.
“And trust me I could be the one to treat you like a lady, let me see what’s underneath all I need is you.”
Anna was backing away in the crowd now. He wouldn’t let her leave, not until he had gotten out all of what he needed her to hear.

“She’s got a bad reputation nobody gets too close. The sight of a soul when it’s breaking making my heart grow cold. And it’s the deeper she’s sinking I’m begging her please. Don’t let go. She’s got a bad reputation she’s all that I want though.”

Anna stopped walking for a moment and looked back, she was in the middle of the crowd and would still have a while to walk before reaching the entrance even one she was outside of the crowd. That was all Louis needed. He began to walk off the stage, silly girl forgot that he didn’t need the stage microphone because there was such a thing as one that attaches to your face where you can carry it with you. Yeah he didn’t know the name but could describe it pretty well.  

He made his way towards her, the people around him stepped out of his way either out of respect or fear.
“And I don’t care what they say about you baby, they don’t know what you’ve been through, and trust me I could be the one to treat you like a lady. Let me see what’s underneath all I need is you.”
She had walked back to him, and they were now in a nice inbetween with the middle and front of the crowd.
“Mmm.”
There was a pause as the two looked each other in the eyes. Anna had tears in hers and Louis pulled her closer to him and held her. He cradled the back of her head in his left hand and with his right he held her close, feeling something (which he rarely did) when he felt the girl hug him back.
“I, I, ah, oo.” Louis wasn’t singing, Alejandro had taken over, he knew his mic was off now, so the blonde teen looked down at the girl, and who looked up at him with teary eyes, and brought his lips down to forehead. “Nobody knows the way that I knows it, nobody knows the weight that’s on her shoulders, nobody knows the way that I knows it. She’s got it bad. She’s got it bad. They don’t know what you’ve been through, and trust me I could be the one to treat you like a lady let me see what’s underneath all I need is you.”

Then she did something did something he didn’t expect her do possibly ever do to him. She got on her tiptoes (she was shorter than him by a good foot and a half) and kissed his lips. He kissed back as soon as his mind caught up with the situation, he picked her up off of her feet, and continued the kiss. Around them few stopped watching the show and were now cheering for the two lovers.

“Let me see what’s underneath all I need is you.”

They broke away, smiling like dorks even if Louis tried to hide his grin he couldn’t this time, not at this one moment and it almost scared Anna to see Louis like this but she let the thoughts roll away.

“She’s got a bad reputation she takes the long way home.”