Iris Rage

Chap

"YOU'RE PREGNAT?!!"
Ollie looks paler and she shake her head continuously.

"Ofcourse not! I haven't been married,how can I get pregnant?" She look around to see if anyone heard them.
Well,obviously, some heard but pretend they dont.

"Hmm..I wonder if it's male or female? Any child of the second prince will be very beautiful." Clade says looking up while his fingers are playing his chin.Smiling.

"It'll be tragic if its a boy and He will be puzzled who's the real mother between Owen and Ollie." Seya sigh.

"Urgh..You people! I'm already sick and this is how you treat me!"

"So that's what's troubling you? Have you ask an expert about that?" Seya brush off her angry complain.

Ollie wipe her mouth with a hanky and nod.
"Tomorrow,We will leave the country.Michael said that there is one super great physician in their country.He is a but eccentric though."

"Why travel far?" Clade ask.

"Well,they can't find out what's wrong with my body here.I'm afraid this will be known to Owen and it'll be troublesome." Ollie sigh sadly.

"Owen doesn't know?" Seya.

"He is a bit over protective.And there's trouble in the royal family now,I can't bother him with my condtion." Ollie.

"It is still going to cause trouble if you suddenly went without informing the second prince." Clade says.

"I know.So,We will disguise our trip as a vacation to another country.I've been telling him about it and he is just mad that because of the problem within his family he can't accompany me." Ollie look down.Feeling guilty with her lies.

"Royal family is always troublesome." Seya sigh.

Cladr and Ollie look at her.
"Actually,shouldn't you be more troubled?" Clade.

"True.Big brother has been really on edge these days." Ollie.

Seya sigh.
"Well,he never tells me.If he doesn't want to tell me then he only wants to avoid stressing me out.I can't reject his goodwill." Seya smile effortlessly.

Clade laugh.
"You really am selfish." He chuckles even more when Seya just smirk at him.

"Anyways,please keep it a secret from Owen."

"Okay."
"Kay."
The two said at the same time as if it doesn't really matter to them.
Ollie felt really dejected from these people.

"At least be worried for my well being." Ollie says.

"Well,it's probably just stress since Owen is a stress giving person." Seya says and went back to drinking tea.

"I think so too." Clade is already sitting comfortably and ordering a new sweets.

"News!!! Buy the latest News!! Plauvendure revolting! Be first to know." A newspaper boy shouted in the street.
Alot of peoplr line up and buy his product.

Seya look at the people happily looking at the news paper.

"Do you believe it's your father or your brother?" Clade calmly says sipping his tea.

Seya's eyes darken.
"It's....most troublesome."
She whisper.

"Oh..Iris?" Ollie

Seya shake her head.
"It's mother."

In the Plauvendure House.

"Mother,please calm down." Iris is fanning his mother and offering juice at the same time.