Self Awareness

I was reminded again that even though I am the heroine (?) I don't have extra ordinary female charm.

"What are you dissatisfied about the meal?" Loafter asked.

Seya sigh and drunk the soup on her bowl and place it in the table as quietly and graceful as she can.

"I have zero sex appeal."

This is really bad.

You see.
I am 15 years old but my chest don't show any sign of huge improvement.
If I can humbly describe it.
My chest is in the point anyone can tell I have some but it's not very noticeable at one glance.

"What is sex appeal?"

"Loafter is a 1000 years old and you don't know?"

"I don't count my age but I won't go too far as to say that it's been a thousand years since my birth."

"Tsk.You don't have to correct me.My point is your older...super old,and you don't know sex appeal? Never mate before?"

"Mating? I never have anyone.Alot of human can't handle my oppressive aura and beasts are scared of me."

"Oh my.You've have alot of pent up sexual frustration?"

"I don't understand the question."

Truth be told..
He's been with me alot..But never make a move at me.

"I'm fucking realize that my lack of sex appeal is very much exploit by you."

"What is sex appeal?" Loafter ask again in confusing look.

Because I don't want to explain.
Loafter leave again to go somewhere.
I can't really understand that fellow.
I ask him alot of times if he still feels mad toward human from killing his mother but he said thay it's too long ago that he neither hate or care about human anymore as long as they wont bother him now.
I am wondering in the forest.
Trying to find a little entertainment.
When I saw a huge sabertooth with alot of red demon crest in his body.
A beast with a demon crest means a demon mate.
A demon mate has alot of strength than normal beast and they are granted a certain understanding.

"Good morning..."

The sabertooth look straight back to Seya.
Seya is alert but has no will to attack.

"Human...You..Master's.. Mate?"

"No.no.no.no.please don't misunderstood. Loafter,that guy has no mate."

"Master.talks.he says.beauty he has attained."

Oh...shocks.really?
My heart skip a beat when I heard that.That guy is going places telling them about me?
It didn't look like he cares but he does?

I am so happy that night that I personally cook dinner.
Loafter look suspicious at me.
Oh please...
I know your secret.

"Why are you grinning like a fool? It's scaring me."

You? Scared.
Hmp.
But I won't let this get on me.
I sit on the table and place food to his plate.
He is just looking at me.

"This morning...I saw a demon mate." I started.
I look at him to see his reaction but he has none.
What an impressive poker face.

"Ahem..Anyways. I didn't know you can be a blabbermouth sometimes." I chuckled.

Loafter wound his eyebrow and look at me.

"I heard you says things like...having a beauty..oh shocks..Am I shock or what?" I say can't mask the happiness and astonishment in my face and voice.