Confession

Chap 36
Confession

Seemingly hundred of carriage are being lined up and the destination is the forest of Sularis.
The forest of seduction.
The forest is said to make hallucinations and mirages that killed people as they've been charmed and killed.
That is the destination of the Students of Starlight Academy.

"It will be tough without any plan ahead." Iris says. All teammates should stay in one carriage.

"Does all of us here has the minimum knowledge about the forest of Sularis?" Ollie ask.

Michael nods.
"Since we all are jumping grades students we all went to check out the place at the school library." He smiles and look at Seya.
Seya is really down casted.

"Sularis is a forest that is divided by 5 layers of seal.
The thicker the seal means more dangerous beast resides in that part. We are going to the lightest seal or the forest first circle.The beast range from the lowest to bronze grade 1.It will be safe for us but if something goes wrong and we wander to the second circle will be doomed.Because the beast there is beyond our capability." Leticia sigh.
Though she is participating in the conversation she ia looking at the stolen picture of Jazzer and sighing here and there.

"There are no physical barrier that will indicate that we entered the second barrier. We have to make sure to be vigilant." Iris.

"Our goal is to camp safetly for a week. And to hunt the beast assigned to us." Ollie.

"This is our strategy..."
As Iris and the gang are talking about their plan.

Seya is sighing and looking away.
Staring at the fast moving scenery outside the window.

Apparently, there is a change in Detrio's group.
Alot of people scheme and make it possible to threaten the Principal in changing the Prince group.

So Detrio is now surrounded by his own harem.
Princess Vivian(the proud silver haired woman that is a bit unusual and overly confident),Amilia Summer (Iris fan club member with both brain and beauty.),Ellen Echell(she's the girl that badmouth Seya openly on her first day in school,inlove with the Crown Prince),Mina Silver (the sexy Duke's daughter that is pushing herself to the Crown Prince but easily been defeated by Seya in her homecoming and Social debut party).
Seya only learned about it in the departure time.It seems Detrio is also keep in the dark.
She wanted to flip every carriage with rage but she stops herself and forcefully calm herself .
To believe to Detrio.
Can she do it?

"It must have been hard." Michael is the person duty to watch that night.
All carriage stops and sleep on the road.
Seya is holding herself from going to search every carriage to know where Detrio is.

"Michael."

"I'm sorry to disturb your stargazing but it's my time to watch." Michael gently smile.

Seya shake her head.

"I never felt this way...." Seya started.
She stands up and sit down in the grass and stare at the bright dark sky..

"Jealousy? Anxiety? Emptiness?" Michael says and sit behind Seya.

"All of the above.." Seya cried outloud and put a gloomy face.

"Hehe..You really like him."

"Don't laugh at me..You wilk also become a country's Prince once we went back."

"Umm...haha...me huh.A prince.I can't still imagine it."

"Yeah.."

"Hehe..You agreed easily,young miss.It kinda hurts me."