A Liar

Chap 27
A Liar

"Wesly,Seya.A pleasure to see you two here."

I run to my brother side with the tears in my eyes.

"Even though your a homo,I still love you,big brother!"

"Huh?"

Huh? What is that reaction?
I look up.
My perfect brother has a confuse expression.He wipes my tears.
He showed a sad expression after.

"Why are you crying early in the morning?Do you feel sick? Should I stay with you?"

"B-brother,Wesly he says you are lovers!"

"Hmm?"

Brother look at Wesly.
Wesly sigh and look at me as if I'm a pathetic germ.

"I said,we are friends.But look at you lying infront of your brother like that.I really hate spoiled brats."

What?
He snort at me.

"You arr being mean.Seya is nit a liar.She is just too caring.Hear that Seya,it's not lovers but frienship.Okay?"

The fuck!
He clearly says LOVERS!

I glare at Wesly.
I can't befriend him.
I won't become a friend of a Liar!

"Iris,we have to go to the teacher's office to talk about the field expedition."

"Umm..But Seya.."

"Brother,please don't go with him.He is a liar! A liar!"

"SEYA! What's gotten into you? Wesly is a good friend of big brother."

Urgh.

"That's what I told you.Spoiling her too much and she will become so irritating. Let's go now."

"You! First you say your lovers now you want to separate me and my brother!I have enough with you."

"Eh? I never say anything.And you are the one who called me out first.Saying I should stay away from your brother and stuffs.Now you want to flip things over.Like I heard,you really am an annoying brat."

"Hah! You-- You reek of a commoner!"

Crash.

I look back and so my brother's bleeding hands. He punches the glass table and now it's all shattered.

"Big...brother..."

"Is it my fault...that you are reverting back,Seya?"

That is the first time he look at me with those eyes.
I tear up.
My heart got a finishing blow.

"Let's go to the infirmary Iris." Wesly went to support my brother.

"Wesly Blundger....I will kill you.." I say with a glare and left.

~Iris Plauvendure~

"You! Why?"
Wesly told me everything on yhe infirmary.
The school nurse is a Silver Grade 4 Magician that is skilled in healing.

"I just went and make the story cause she pisses me off."

"And because of that,I made my sister cries!"

"But I didn't lie about us." He pout.

"Your so....Ah...You know that I didn't decide about it yet.We are not yet lovers you know."

"It's because you have to make an offspring for the Plauvendure house right? If it's one or two,I can allow you to have those so called mistress."

"Geez..Your too much.I'm seriously thinking og the future here.And Seya is one of the three mpst important person! You have to befriend her or we are over!"