They need you

Chap 23
They need you

Detrio looks okay as we walk to the room(in a princess carry).
My brother just sigh and ask if I'm okay.
As the teachers comes and goes like normal,I'm observing Detrio's serious face.
It must have been okay to him.

Riiiiing.
The bell rung as the sign to end the class.
Before the teacher can dismiss us.I stood up without further ado and went upstairs.
I stop infront of the puzzled silver haired lady.
Her eyebrows are knitted.

"Let's talk."

"Hmp.I have nothing to say to a brat."

"I know you'll say that so I'll say what I want here.Stop bothering Detrio.That's all." I turn around.

Bam!
Her desk clatter.
But sorry, I won't look back.

"You have guts calling him by his name! And who among us bothers him really? Isn't it you,sticking to his side like a puppy."

"Ow,you think I'm as cute as a puppy.Thank you,you flatter me." I sigh and look at her.Chin up and domineering.

"You talk big for a little girl who can't separate herself with her broth---"

"Stop right there bitch! Why do I have to be separate from my brother? Even if he marries,I will stick as close as possible to him.If I marry,I will still lives with him!"

"Huh?"

"People who separates me to my charming and handsome and perfect brother should go and die!"

"This is not about Mr.Iris!"

"Oh right.Just stop being delusional about Detrio.His been mine since I met him.You don't stand a chance."
I give her a glare and walk away.

I look at Detrio.He is looking at me reddened and his eyes is watery.

"What? You don't like what I say?"I stand right infront of him.

He gently shake hia head and offer his one hand to me.I took it without a second thought.

" I'm just moved.How you love me."

"The hell are you talking about? I clearly declare that I love my brother the most!"

"Oh.Yeah.That too."

"Seriously," I sigh and smile.

Vivian squint her eyes and runs to me.
So,she's not given up yet?

"Love..Love! Detrio is already my fiancé the moment I'm born so how could you be earlier than me in terms? I already dedicated my whole life on being his wife! Even if I can't become the official wife,I atleast can become his second wife. Your standing can easily be shaken."

"Your so clueless Princess Vivian." I say and shake my head.
Detrii didn't care about the confrontation and just idiotically staring at Seya,smiling. His hand is playing with Seya's hand.Squeezing and touching it without getting tired.

"What do you mean?" Vivian almost growl at her.

"Prince Detrio promise me that I will be the only one he will marry."

Everyone who heard grasp their breathe and look at the silly lovestruck Prince.

Vivian laugh.
"Prince Detrio,tell this delusional girl that that dream cannot happen in thia lifetime.As long as Prinve Detrio is tge Prince his fate is already to become a husband of tens or hundreds of woman! A girl like you would not understand but atleast be mindful on how you weave your lies."

"I'll marry Seya alone.And if anyone complain then I'll pass the throne to Owen." Detrio says without looking away from Seya's face like he is mesmerize.