A Lover

Chap 25
A Lover

~Detrio Stellar~

"For my lover...."

"Huh?"

"For my lover,I will do it."

"I don't----"

"When I heard that Detrio's life is on the line I panick.If my strength is enough to save him,I wonder.But when I realize that the measily power that I have might be not enough...And I have to do troublesome things to save him...I resolve myself.Be it life or death..I will challenge my fate for one man.So,is that enough?"

"I don't... I don't understand.How does Jazzer being the family head or not inflict the life of the Prince?"

"I can't go into details but this is a fact.You should be the first to understand what I feel right? I am in the midst of going crazy too."

My heart is racing the whole time.
What does this means?
But.
but Seya is calling me her lover.
A l..l..lover?
But what is the deal with the Vermillon Family? Are they thinking of revolting?
For Seya to sound so romantic ia beyond me.
But if she will sound so hurt,I don't need it.
I take a peek.
She's walking away.

At first,I just wants to piss her off.I seriously want to piss her off.So how did my fewlings deepen so badly?
And She's a little girl!
But when I am with her,she never feels younger.
I feel so comfortable.
I love Seya.
Not just infatuation,not a momentary emotion.
My heart twist and turn just the thought of her.

I sigh.

I know that my head is muddled when it comes to her.
That I was so unnaturally mesmerize.
But I cannot help it and it feels great.I am being grasp with fear of the thought of her disappearing again that's why I impose to her more.I pamper her more.Pay attention at her alone and concern about her alone.
To make promises with her.
To smile with her.
To k-kiss her again if I m-may.

When I was thinking about how I'm giving her.....

"Damn,I cannot win against her." I muttered.

How embarrassing.
She called me lover,she says my life is threatened and she's at her wits end.That she will do everything for me..Isn't that a confession of love? Isn't it more romantic than a marriage proposal?
I cannot win!

I want to kiss her now!

"I need more information. I cannot open the other target.And the most inconvenient is,they have no family name registered.I should see Michael's first then."

"[Menu]"

*click*

A screen appears.

****
Michael Dough
12 years old
Bronze Grade Level 6

His father  died when he was small.His relatives don't want to takw him in.Hia aunt,a nun, was working in an orphan near a church and their old house takea him in.
He lives in the orphanage and very popular with the kids.Even though he was very tolerant and calm.He hates the rich people.
He was always hurt in the mansion his late father's working.The young miss of the house cause a huge trauma when he was shunned and laugh at at the young miss party.
Help him to forget hus trauma.
Make him forgives you.
Make him forget his hatred to the royalty and rich people.
Find his missing mother.

Affection meter :80%  the target cares and respect the heroine.
Nothing else can be done but to find his mother.
Upon completion : reward : 10pcs of life saving pill.
A life saving pill can restore one's strength depends on their grade level.
Silver level 3 : 1pill ( life threatening damage can instantly be cured).

"The reward is tempting.Hmm..I only have to find his mother.I thought she is dead but I guess she isn't huh.But why do they have a grave if his mother might still be alive? Anyways,his trauma is cause by me huh? How admirable..." Seya sigh.

"Maybe I should ask Clade to help me find her.Clade is like a ninja,after all.A clown ninja."

Knock.knock.

Seya's eyebrow knits.
She walks to the door.
A down casted Detrio is the one outside.
Seya don't know what to say.
Detrio kneels and hugs her tightly.

"Detrio?"

"I'll sleep with you and you have no right to refuse!"

And just because Seya got intimidated on him screaming off the bat that now they are cuddling in the cramp bed.

"Detrio..You've been here for a while but you won't talk huh?"

Detrio held her tightly in his chest.

"If my life is threatened...It can't be help.But I don't want you to look so sad."

"......did you hear us,Leticia and me?"

"I didn't plan to eavesdrop but that is a situation where I can't carelessly show myself.."

"Detrio..."

"I won't die easily..have a little faith with your lover."

"Love-----YOURE SO EMBARRASSING!"

"I am embarrass too.But hearing it from your mouth is so sweet I'm addicted."

"What---"

Detrio pull her away in his chest and kiss her.

"I simple love you Seya."
He says between panting.

Seya blushes and punch him in the face.

"Stupid Detrio! I don't love you the least!"

Detrio wrap both his arm around Seya's waist and forcefully pull her to his chest.

"Damn,your so lovable.I wanna rape you "

"Are you really the Crown Prince or a pedophile?"

"Haha.I'm just your slave..haha."