Epilogue II

Jimin was crying on Min Jung's shoulder ,when he felt warms arms embrace me.

Jimin turned around to see the only face he want to see right now. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and started crying like a baby.

"Daddy." Little Min jung yelled and jumped into his Daddy's arms.
"Come here little man." He said extending his arm to hug Min jung who snuggled his face into his chest.

" Daddy I mwissed ywu." Min jung stood up on tiptoes to leave a sweet kiss on his cheek.
" Daddy missed you too." He ruffled Min Jung's hairs , earning a soft giggle from him.

"Jimin... It's all Right. Look here." He said making Jimin look up at him with glassy eyes.

"I missed you." He leaned closer to Jimin , joining their lips in a soft kiss.
Jimin smiled a little and kissed back.
"I missed you too Yoongi."

Yoongi caressed Jimin's cheeks wiping off the tears, Min jung showed his gummy smile , his eyes disappearing into cresent moon, just like his two dads.

" But why are you here. I thought your business trip was 3 weeks long." Jimin asks still not detaching himself from his husband's hold.

" It was. But I can't miss such an important day can I." He gave Jimin a soft look.
" I have brought some flowers for Hyung." Yoongi picked the flowers which he had kept on his side.

Jimin nodded , grabbing Min jung's little hand while Yoongi grabbed the other one.
Yoongi knelt down in front of the grave, gently placing the flowers on the tombstone.

"Thank you for saving Jimin's and mine life hyung. I don't even know how to thank you. You sacrificed your own life for us. You truly loved Jimin , hyung. We miss you so much , hope you are well up there."
Jimin picked up Min jung in his arms, while the little boy kept wiping his tears.
How could Jimin forget the day when he almost lost Yoongi and his life.

*Flashback*

Jimin cradled Yoongi's lifeless body in his arms , the gun point aimed at him.
Jimin closed his eyes as the gun shot rang through his ears. He expected a hard impact but instead he felt nothing.
He opened his eyes only to see Hangyeol standing in front of him.

The bullet hit Hangyeol in the chest. The gun fell from Chaewon's hand his face becoming pale and colourless.

Jimin quickly ran toward Hangyeol , the blood oozed out like a fountain from the wound.
"HYUNG!" Jimin screamed as Hangyeol fell to the ground.
"HYUNG NOO, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME TOO." Jimin crawled towards Hangyeol cupping his face in his hands.

"J-ji-min." He reached out for Jimin's hand.
"I'm here h-hyung." Jimin said between sobs.
He placed his hand in Hangyeol's hand.
"T-take .. ca-re o-okay." He said running out of his breath.

He ruffled Jimin's hairs slowly, his breath became heavy with each passing second and soon he breathed his last breath.
Jimin broke out in tears. Chaewon crouched to the ground with feeling like a souless body.

He can't believe he killed the person who was like his own son , with his own hands. After Mina passed away he always treated Hangyeol as his own son.

Jimin couldn't believe he lost two most important people in his life. The paramedics and the officers arrived soon after, handcuffing Chaewon and his other men.

Jimin laid there like a lifeless body. He grabbed the gun lying near him and pointed it to his head.
There was no meaning to his life anymore.
He was ready to pull the trigger.

"Doctor he's alive." One of the paramedics  yelled making Jimin's eyes shine in hope.
He made his way towards Yoongi while seeing him breathing heavily through the oxygen mask.

They soon transferred Yoongi into the ambulance and Jimin kept holding his hand until they reach the hospital.
Jimin refused to eat it even take the treatment unless the surgery went well.

The happy tears finally flowed out as he saw Yoongi opening his eyes. The pain of losing Hangyeol was still there with the happiness to see Yoongi alive was much More.
He hugged Yoongi not caring about any other person present there..

"Jimin?" Yoongi waved his hand in front of Jimin , making him snap out of his thoughts.
"Huh?"
"Let's go." Yoongi opened the car door for Jimin while he placed Min Jung in the backseat.

He signaled his driver to take Jimin's car back to home.
"Minnie ,we're going to Uncle Jin and Namjoon's home."
"Rweally? Are we going to meet Geon wu hyung?" Min Jung started jumping on back seat from excitement.

"Haha yes baby. Now calm down , don't jump on the car seat."
Yoongi said in a stern voice making him obey immediately.

"He never listens to me like that." Jimin frowned , a small pout forming on his lips.
"Ah Jiminie don't pout." Yoongi took Jimin's hand in his bringing it closer to his face and leaving a sweet kiss on top of it.

"Yoongi stop it." Jimin covered his face trying to hide the blush.
"Jimin how could you think that a baby would listen to another baby." Yoongi added sarcastically.

"MIN YOONGI. Do I seem like a baby to you?" Jimin puffed up his cheeks , bringing his arms to his chest.

"Yes Jimin , you're definitely a baby . 'my baby'."
"Stop it. I hate you." Jimin said looking out of the window with his puffy cheeks.

" I love you too." Yoongi interwined their fingers again making Jimin smile like a Cheshire cat.
Even after all these years Yoongi could still make Jimin blush without much efforts.

" What abwut minnie? " Yoongi chuckled as he looked at Min jung who looked just like Jimin's little version while pouting.

" We love you three." Both of them said in unison looking at their baby with loving eyes.

After all this is the life he had imagined.
He looked at Yoongi fondly and their interwined hands. Finally he found his warmth in his family.

"I love your lips when they're wet with wine
And red with a wild desire;
I love your eyes when the lovelight lies
Lit with a passionate fire.
I love your arms when the warm white flesh
Touches mine in a fond embrace;
I love your hair when the strands enmesh
Your kisses against my face.

Not for me the cold, calm kiss
Of a virgin's bloodless love;
Not for me the saint's white bliss,
Nor the heart of a spotless dove.
But give me the love that so freely gives
And laughs at the whole world's blame,
With your body so young and warm in my arms,
It sets my poor heart aflame.

So kiss me sweet with your warm wet mouth,
Still fragrant with ruby wine,
And say with a fervor born of the South
That your body and soul are mine.
Clasp me close in your warm young arms,
While the pale stars shine above,
And we'll live our whole young lives away
In the joys of a living love"