Chapter 10: Koi no yokan

(n.) the extraordinary sense upon first meeting someone, that you'll one day fall in love.

Yoongi and Jimin stared at each other as the priest finally gave them a sign to start.
Yoongi sucked in his breath and remembered the vow that he had prepared specially for Jimin.

"As I promise always to be true I promise myself to you.
I promise to hold our love as a love everlasting.
To you I promise to cherish and share in everything.
Not just for this moment, not for an hour, or day, or year - I will always love you."

It was now jimin's turn to give his vow.

"I promise that my love for you will be an ever flowing spring, never diminished and always sweet and life-giving. Our love will bind us together (until I accomplish my mission) through all time and this I promise, to always be true."

The priest then blessed the couple, joining their hands together, reciting the rituals.
"Do you take Min yoongi as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Jimin looked at Yoongi saying the words ' I do'.

It was now Yoongi's turn.
"Do you take Park Jimin' as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Yoongi smiled and repeated the same words as Jimin ' Yes , I do.'

Then Namjoon came forward with Jimin's ring and handed it over to the priest , who blessed it and handed it back to Yoongi.
Yoongi gently slipped the silver ring with half heart carved with diamond on it.

It was now Hangyeol's turn , he handed the ring to priest who handed it to Jimin after chanting prayers.

Yoongi's ring also had a half carved black heart. As a way to say that 'they complete each other'.

Loud claps and cheers filled up the church.

"Now I shall introduce you as Mr. And Mr. Min."
" You shall now kiss the bride." The priest said giving his permission.

Yoongi hesitated a bit at first but he just went for him. He his lips met Jimin's plump one everything else faded. He was in a euphoric state. Jimin's lips tasted like cherry maybe because of the lip balm , but nonetheless Yoongi was enjoying it.

Yoongi snapped back from his trance when he heard someone clear his throat.
" He's all yours Yoongi. You can devour him later." Jin yelled making Jimin and Yoongi blush.

After taking blessings from Yoongi's parents , Yoongi had to greet all the important personalities and do a little interview for the media.

Finally after a long hour he was free , he made his way towards his friends as he introduced Jimin to them.

" Jimin this is Jin hyung , the oldest member of our friend group." Yoongi said playfully which earned him a glare from Jin.
" Yah , I still look the youngest here." Jin said proudly.
" Nice to meet you hyung." Jimin said and bowed down.
" Aigoo , he's such a cute boy Yoongi. " Jin said as he lightly pinched Jimin's cheek.
" This is Namjoon, Jin's husband and this is Hoseok ." Jimin bowed to both of them.

They all got cozy around each other just in a few minutes. Jin even told him one of his dad jokes and Jimin laughed so loudly that Yoongi could feel his heart coming out of his chest.

It was around evening when all the guest had took their leave. It was just Jimin and Yoongi now. Yoongi could sense Jimin's tiredness as he just rubbed his eyes with his fist.

"Let's go to our home Jimin." Yoongi said and Jimin nodded like a tired child.

The house was empty just the two of them but suddenly the huge mansion started feeling like home to Yoongi.

They both went up to their room. Yoongi has decorated the room with aesthetic paintings and cute room decors just to get rid of the boring look.

" Do you like it ?" Yoongi asked as he looked at Jimin for a response.

Jimin smiled and nodded.

"I'll go and take a shower you can take a look around till then." Yoongi said stepping into their attatched bathroom.

"Jimin you can take a shower-" Yoongi stopped in mid sentence as he saw Jimin sleeping soundlessly.

"Jimin , wake up." Yoongi tried to wake him up but he was deep asleep.

Yoongi huffed a sigh and removed Jimin's coat , he gently opened the upper two button of his shirt and placed his head on the pillow.

"Goodnight Jimin." He said as he tucked Jimin into the bed.

Yoongi had an inner debate with himself before he took his pillow and placed it on the sofa. He doesn't wanted Jimin to feel uncomfortable so he decided to sleep on the couch tonight.

He looked at Jimin one last time and drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.