"Thankyou, so much for doing this." Taehyung said, bowing thankfully. The neighbour nodded.

"I clothed her, and she is relaxing now. I hope your house isn't too badly damaged." She said softly, Taehyung chuckles, shaking his head.

"It is fine. I was going to put it on market anyway." Taehyung said, itching the back of his head.

"T-Taehyung." Taehyung heard you, whisper out. Taehyung smiles going to you, and knelt down.

"How you feeling, princess?" Taehyung asked softly, gently taking your hands seeing your knuckles burnt.

"Listen, we need leave. Don't worry, nothing bad. I just got to find a place." Taehyung lied, he knew they would find human remains and needed to get out as fast as possible. But didn't want to scare you.

"We will also get those burnts fixed. Luckily they don't seem that bad." Taehyung said, softly. You looked at him seeing a bad burnt mark on his shoulder, you reached out to touch it but he grabbed your wrist.

"I'll be ok. Come on." Taehyung said, putting down your mug. You thanked the lady as you both left, Taehyung gently put you in the car and saw police arrive at the scene, he closed your car door.

"You can rest in pieces, father." Taehyung muttered, heading to the driver seat, sitting down and closed the door and put his keys in, he needed to hurry up. His hands slightly shaking, you noticed.

"What is wrong, Taehyung?" You asked, Taehyung put on a force smile.

"Nothing, love. I just lost my house. So I am a bit upset." He lied, yet again. You nodded looking down as he began to drive.

"I am sorry." You muttered, Taehyung shook his head quickly, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Don't be. You didn't cause it. It was me being fuckin' dumb." Taehyung hissed, clenching the wheel. You put your hand over his, his grip loosened sighing.

"Accident's happen." You said, Taehyung shook off your hand, you looked at him hurt as his eyes darkened.

"Accident's happen, yes. But I can't afford to make another mistake. I could have killed you." Taehyung said, noticing a car follow him, he narrowed his eyes. His eyes went back to being playful.

"You have your seat belt on, don't you?" Taehyung asked, you nodded smiling. Taehyung nods his eyes darkened but his smile never left.

"Let's go for a joy ride. I need some fun in my life. So hold on." Taehyung said, your eyes widened.

"W-Wait Tae-" Your voice was cut off by the sudden amount of speed he was going, shifting the gears now and then. You gripped onto the seatbelt and anything else you could get a hold of, to stable yourself.

"T-Taehyung, Stop!" You yelled out, Taehyung looked in his rear mirror and saw the car was still on his trail.

"But Babe, I am having so much fun!" He said happily, putting on the radio, the subs in the back playing loud music so loud no one could hear anything.

"T-Taehyung!" You yelled, Taehyung took his hand off the wheel, your eyes widened taking the wheel.

"What are you playin' at!?" You yelled, Taehyung smirked knowing You couldn't hear and you was busy watching the road, he pulled out a gun from the back and attached the silencer. Taehyung poked his head out the car and sat on the window, Your eyes widened thinking Taehyung was being stupid and playing around. Taehyung looked at the driver with dark eyes and shot at the wheels. The music covering the gunshots, the car behind wheels caught on the road causing it to roll over, Taehyung smirked getting back in the car. Taehyung took the wheel off you, and you turned the radio off angrily.

"What the fuck was that?!" You yelled, Taehyung was suprised with your tone of your voice.

"I had fun, that's all that matters." Taehyung said, driving. You shook your head, crossing your arms angrily.

"You were talking about how much it would hurt you if I died. Then you do that shit!" You yelled, Taehyung slammed his fist against the wheel.

"I try my best for you and, you talk so much shit. So much shit come out your mouth sometimes." Taehyung growled, you looked out the window.

"You are the danger sometimes, Taehyung" You muttered, Taehyung parked the car off calmly. Grabbing your hair, pulling you into his chest. You cried out, suprised by his actions.

"T-Taehyung let g-go." You begged, Taehyung instead pulled your hair harder, causing you to whimper.

" You begged, Taehyung instead pulled your hair harder, causing you to whimper

"I'm not your friend, don't speak to me with that manner, you understand. Everything I have fucking done for you, and you moan!" Taehyung hissed in your ear, the breath trickling down your neck, you nodded, you were scared, you were very scared. Taehyung let you go and started the car again.

"Let's find a hotel." He said, driving, you looked at him scared out your mind.

A/N- You want to see more of my images. the first image I did that inspired this story, please head to my profile and click on my website for all content that I have done, And it is free and will be always free. Also Comment. I have just came back and I need motivation! HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY!