+Chapter Nine

You sat on the couch, as Taehyung was cooking, you stared at the TV, aimlessly. You had just found out by Taehyung that Namjoon was hospital in bad condition. You couldn't help but think, did Taehyung do this? Did he hurt his own best friend, because of you. You shook your head, sighing. Taehyung noticing you sighing, knowing you were thinking of Namjoon, jealously hit his body.

"Lunch is nearly ready." Taehyung said, you nodded looking at the TV, you wanted to visit him but you knew it wouldn't be the best as you flirted with him. Taehyung eyes darken, and went behind you, seeing your bare neck, and licked his lips.

"I said, lunch is nearly ready." Taehyung hissed, causing you jump up. You looked at Taehyung nodding, gulping again. Walking to the table and sitting down, Taehyung served the food and you noticed the size of the meals were getting smaller for you, and smaller. You could tell you were losing weight and it started to worry you.

"S-Shouldn't I have more?" You asked, Taehyung sat down with his large plate of food on his plate.

"I am sorry, but I am a man, I need more. I just don't have the money right then." Taehyung lied, he wanted to be unable to do things for yourself, and be too weak to run away. You nodded, believing the lie. You slowly began to eat, and Taehyung noticed you were looking uncomfortable, and he knew he needed to turn on his charm.

"Hey, beautiful. Can you pass the salt?" Taehyung asked, you blushed a tiny bit and passed him the salt but it wasn't good enough and it made him angry. But he hid it, Taehyung leaned back.

"How did I get so lucky? I know I have a bad temper, but I care so much about you. I don't want you going though what your dad did again." Taehyung said, you looked at him, nodding holding his hand.

"I just need you and not anyone else. Just you." Taehyung said, you went to him and sat on his lap hugging him.

"I just need you Taehyung. You make me stronger." You said, Taehyung smirked as your head was buried into his chest, Taehyung lifted your chin up kissing you. You kissed back, cupping his shirt in your hands. Taehyung eyes closed, resting his hands on your thigh, slowly going up. You pulled away biting your lip, Taehyung stared at you, smiling. You blushed letting his hand go up and up and Taehyung didn't take his eyes off you. A phone rang, making Taehyung eyes darken, and gently let you up, as you fixed your skirt. Taehyung went to his phone, picking up.

"What?" Taehyung snapped, going to the bedroom, alone closing the door.

"It's me, Jungkook. Namjoon has woke up and is asking for you." Jungkook said, Taehyung eyes widened, as he went to the mirror.

"D-Did he say why?" Taehyung asked, rather shakily. Jungkook sighed.

"No, please come as soon as possible." Jungkook said, Taehyung breathed out nodding.

"I will be right there." Taehyung said, hanging up and heading out the room. You grabbed Taehyung's hand.

"Where you going, are we going to continue?" You asked, blushing heavily. Taehyung put on a smirk and knelt down.

"I have to see someone, you stay here. Don't worry, when I come back. We will carry on." Taehyung said, pecking your lips once again and walking out the front door and got in the car driving to the hospital. Is this end for Taehyung? Did he push this too far? When should he stop? Or should he carry on? All these thoughts were running around his head, as he hand clenched the wheel. He arrived at the hospital and walked to Namjoon's room, he saw Jungkook who rushed to him.

"He is awake." Jungkook said, Taehyung nodded, putting on a fake smile and walked in. Namjoon stared at Taehyung with fear in his eyes a bit.

"Can you leave me and Taehyung alone?" Namjoon asked, The boys nodded heading out. Leaving Taehyung and Namjoon alone.

"Why?" Namjoon asked, Taehyung ran a hand though his hair, clenching it.

"You texted her! What the fuck was I supposed to do?" Taehyung hissed out, walking up and down in the room. Namjoon sat up, his head stitched up.

"Y-You were going to kill me, Taehyung? For a text! I was worried about her!" Namjoon said, Taehyung stared at the wall, clenching his fist.

"She is fine. She is in my care." Taehyung growled out, Namjoon scowled back.

" Taehyung growled out, Namjoon scowled back

"In your care? That isn't the best care. She hasn't been going to school, neither have you. Her mother is getting worried, she hasn't seen her fucking daughter." Namjoon said, Taehyung runs a hand though his hair again, placing his fist on the wall.

"She is in a safer place then she was. Anyway, we are dating and I have had enough of you two flirting. It's pissing me off." Taehyung growled sitting on the bed, Namjoon looked away still nervous.

"Taehyung, you are ill. You need to see someone. You ran me over for text." Namjoon said, Taehyung stood up towering over Namjoon.

"I am sorry, Namjoon. You know too much." Taehyung mutter, going to his blood supply. Namjoon grabbed Taehyung, wrapping his arm around Taehyung's neck.

"You are ill, Taehyung. You know I am just as strong as you. Don't fuck with me, Taehyung." Namjoon growled, Taehyung struggled, punching Namjoon's crotch, making Namjoon let go. Namjoon groans holding his crotch.

"You tell anyone, I will fucking hurt her. Now you know. I will take her away, where she has no one." Taehyung growled, Namjoon glared at Taehyung.

"You are luckily I am wounded, Was that your plan to wound me so I can't stop you. You forget, Jungkook is as strong as both of us. What happens he finds out? Run him over too?" Namjoon hissed, Taehyung looked out the window seeing Jungkook.

 What happens he finds out? Run him over too?" Namjoon hissed, Taehyung looked out the window seeing Jungkook

"I'll just have to remove all of you." Taehyung said, Namjoon growled trying to get up.

"You try, we have been friends for years. You wanna throw away for a girl. You wanna kill over a fucking girl?" Namjoon said, in shock. Taehyung looked at Namjoon.

"She isn't just any normal girl. She is Y/N. An angel, only one in the world of her. I have killed over her." Taehyung said, Namjoon eyes widened, it changed everything hearing that he has killed.

"Who have you hurt or K-killed?" Namjoon asked nervously. Taehyung sat down thinking, smiling.

"So I will give you a couple, was the one flirting at Y/N. I hid him at the back of the school stabbed his neck and stabbed his eye. He was dead for sure."Taehyung said, Namjoon's eyes widened.

"W-When you asked me to take home Y/N." Namjoon asked in shock, Taehyung nodded smiling.

"Then the guy in the car, her dad's friend,hurt her dad. Those and the few." Taehyung said, Namjoon watched Taehyung.

"P-please see someone. I beg of you, Taehyung." Namjoon begged, reaching out his hand for Taehyung but Taehyung turned to the door, shaking his head.

"I am sorry." Taehung said leaving, Namjoon there in shock.