+Chapter Seven

You have been staying at Taehyung's for around 2 weeks, and you were starting to worry. You thought you were over staying your stay. Even know, Taehyung assured you that it wasn't. You were still very worried about it. You haven't heard nothing from your father, which didn't bother you too much. One thing you started to noticing. Some of the door would be unlocked for a second and then be locked when you looked away. Taehyung always told you there is no need to go out, as he did everything. But you started to miss the outside.

"Taehyung?" You called out, Taehyung walked out of his bedroom, topless and messy hair. You tried hard to not look but you did and Taehyung noticed you staring, he chuckles leaning back.

"Yes, Y/n." Taehyung said, smirking. You blushed looking away quickly, embarrassed by your staring eyes.

"Can we go outside?" You asked, Taehyung eyes harden, his fists clenched to his side. He harshly and quickly grabbed your upper arm, You squeal looking up at him, his eyes were dark and scary. You stared into the darkless eyes, you swallowed looking at him.

"No! Do you know how many dangerous people are out there?! What they could do if they got they fucking dirty hands on you." Taehyung hissed, his grip tightening, you whimper trying to get out.

"T-Taehyung, you are hurting me." You said, whimpering. Taehyung let go quickly and stood up straight.

"It is dangerous out there. You know that, there is plenty of men out there like your dad." Taehyung said, lowly. You looked up at him, his presence used to be so soft but now, it was scary, dangerous. You played with your hands, as he glared down at you.

"B-But Taehyung, it was fine last time." You said, Taehyung punched the mirror causing it shatter and fall. You eyes widened staring at his fist, where the blood dripped down his fist.

 You eyes widened staring at his fist, where the blood dripped down his fist

"It was never fine. It is a no." Taehyung growled, you were too concerned that he hurt himself.

"T-Taehyung your fist!" You explained, Taehyung eyes soften, wincing a bit pulling his hand away from the mirror. You gently took it looking at him, worried.

"You are bleeding." You said, Taehyung eyes darken. He stared at you, angrily, pulling his hand away.

"This is your fault." Taehyung said, pushing past you to go to the kitchen getting out the first aid kit. You stared at the broken mirror, was it your fault? You had to check if he was ok and rushed into the kitchen as you saw Taehyung pulling out the mirror from his fist.

"I-I am so sorry." You said, Taehyung hissed as he took out a massive mirror piece and threw it into the sink, blood dripping off it.

"Why do you test me? Do you not like it here? Would you like to go back home to your abusive dad? Cause I can do it." Taehyung threaten, you shook your head, your eyes watering.

"N-No please. Taehyung I am so sorry. I love it here. I just miss the outside." You said, Taehyung washed his hand off and wrapped it up. You looked at him as a tear slipped down, Taehyung sighs opening his arms.

"Come here." Taehyung said, you ran into his arms, as his arms wrapped around you. Taehyung placed his head ontop of yours, secretly breathing in your scent. You looked up at him, looking up at him, Taehyung smiled slightly.

"I am sorry for yelling, I just really care about you." Taehyung said, not moving away, not moving closer staying still. You shook your head smiling up at him.

"I care about you alot too Taehyung. More than I should to. Not in a friend way." You said, pulling away. Taehyung stared at you in confusion.

"I want us to become something a little bit more serious. As a couple- You know this is stupid, I should go back to my room." You said about to walk away but Taehyung grabbed your wrist pulling you into his chest, his lips landed on yours. His eyes closed, and his hands on your waist, your eyes slowly fluttered shut and your arms wrapped around your neck, pulling him closer. He couldn't believe his lips were ontop of yours, and you wanted it and you were awake. He felt like he was kissing a god, he woshipped the ground you walked on and to be finally kissing, he knew nothing could stop him. You gently pulled away blushing heavily.

"I feel the same, I have always felt the same, but I was really shy, we didn't know each other well, but you always caught my attention." Taehyung said softly, you blushed looking down as he took your hands in his. He put his finger under you chin smiling.

"Y/n, will you become my girlfriend?" Taehyung asked as you stayed into him, you blushed nodding kissing him happily. Taehyung chuckles kissing back holding your body close. You broke the kiss, blushing. Taehyung smiles down at you, as you pulled away.

"Can we watch a movie?" You asked, Taehyung nods smiling, as you walked away to the living room, Taehyung smile, turned into a frown. He was happy to be with you, but now he has other issues to deal with. Like you wanted to leave, and he knew for sure now that you can never ever leave this place, even you wanted to.

"You coming Taehyung?" You called out sitting on the couch, looking though the movies, Taehyung turned to you nodding

"I am coming, babe."