+Chapter Eleven

Taehyung eyes widened as everything slowed down, the fire was everywhere. You were in there. You were there in the fire. Taehyung pushed your father away and rushed in the house ignoring the flames, wincing as the fire burned his skin. But it didn't stop him from getting to you, he saw you under the covers scared out your brains, unable to move.

"Y/n!"Taehyung yelled, you looked up tears in your eyes, he saw your skin slowly start to burn as it went red. Taehyung pushed though the flames ignoring the pain he was faced with.  He picked you up softly and headed to the window.

"Cover your face!" Taehyung exclaimed, you nodded covering your face. Taehyung broke though the window luckily it was one story high house. Once he landed on the grass he noticed you were still naked and saw your father looking. Taehyung growled.

"That is it." Taehyung said taking off his jacket putting it over you, as a female neighbour gave you a towel. You were staring at the floor shaking stilL. Taehyung put your hair behind your ear and lifted your face up.

"Shh don't worry. You are safe." Taehyung said, you nodded slowly. Taehyung turned to the neighbour.

"Thankyou. Please take her into your house." Taehyung said softly, the neighbour nods taking you into her house. Taehyung straighten his back and turned around to your father.

"I-Is she ok?" He asked, Taehyung shrugged going to him swaying his arms.

"Wouldn't you like to know?  I am sad now." Taehyung said, looking down pretending to be sad.

"I-It is understandable." Your father stated, Taehyung eyes darken looking up at him.

" Your father stated, Taehyung eyes darken looking up at him

"Ask me why?" Taehyung said, Your father gulped nodding.

"W-Why?" He asked, Taehyung pointed at your father.

"You distracting me from the cooking. With your ass following her everywhere. It nearly killed her. I warned you. I fuckin' warned you!" Taehyung yelled, pushing your father.

"I am also very upset. The body in my bathroom is gone. Burnt. Looks like I need another body." Taehyung said, taking a knife from his pocket. Putting it to your fathers neck.

"You seem like a perfect replacement."  Taehyung said, Your father shook his head quickly.

"P-Please." Your father begged, Taehyung smirked looking at his scared face.

"I might do it today, a week from now. A month. I dunno. Let that stick with you. I will be there watching you, and every movement." Taehyung said, taking the knife off his neck and back in his pocket after Seeing fire engines pull up.

"I'll see you around, sir." Taehyung said, nodding walking into the neighbours house and saw you on the couch with a hot drink and all clothed up. The neighbour went up to Taehyung.