Chapter 16- I didnt kiss her

Start from the beginning

"Is it fine if I post it on twitter?"

"Yeah, go ahead." I shrugged.

Right after he posted it, my phone started blowing up. I guess he had tagged me. I smiled as I read the notifications, most of them saying we looked cute. Others said some rude things, but I ignored them. I replied to some of them, and followed a few.

"Look at you talking to my fans." Austin said and rested his chin on my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

"Most of them are nice."

He started laughing and pointed to one of the tweets.

"Ausmin." He chuckled softly,"that sounds cute."

I smiled and retweeted the tweet.

I put my phone down, and felt Austin's head still resting on my shoulder.

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?"

"No." I heard his beautiful laugh again and felt his arms wrap around my waist. "Because then I can kiss you this way." He smirked and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I blushed lightly, only to hear Austin laugh.

"Let's do something after the concert. Just the two of us." He suggested.

"Sure, like what?"

"It's a secret."

"You and your secrets." I moved away a bit so I was facing him.

"You're still wearing my hat." He chuckled softly and I smiled.

"How do I look?" I asked, fixing his hat.

"Beautiful." He whispered.

"Austin, get ready. You're up in 10." A guy said.

Austin nodded and stood up, grabbing my hand.

"Are you going to stay backstage or go to the seats?" He asked as he led me down a hallway.

"Umm, where are the guys going to be?"

"I think they're going to be on the seats." He said and grabbed his microphone.

"Then look for me in the crowd." I smiled. I could already hear his name being chanted.

"Good luck, out there."

"Thank you." He hugged me and I hugged him back. The guys showed up, as well as his dancers. We got in a circle and they started talking, telling Austin to kill it out there.

After they were done, Austin grabbed my hand again and I smiled at him.

"My good luck kiss?" He asked and puckered his lips.

I saw Alex wink at me and I laughed a bit, shaking my head. I was going to kiss Austin's cheek, but he turned his head and kissed my lips.

Sneaky boy. I thought to myself.

I felt him smile against my lips, and I placed my hands on his chest, kissing him for a few more seconds until we both pulled away, only to hear the guys cheering. I blushed softly and Austin smirked at me.

"See you after the concert." He said and pecked my lips one more time before heading on stage.

"That wasn't so difficult, was it?" Alex smirked, and I shook my head, smiling.

"Let's go to our seats." I giggled and followed them to where everyone was outside.

Austin came on stage and I cheered, singing along to his songs. I saw him point at me and I smiled, waving at him.