... and the honeymoon [part 1]

"It seems that they haven't repaired anything," Zuko commented as he placed the luggage on the floor.

You blinked slowly. "Uh-huh... and how did this come to be?"

For your honeymoon, the both of you found it fitting to travel to Ember Island, specifically the Royal beach house. Zuko had fond memories of the place, and you wanted to learn about those precious moments. You thought it would bring the two of you much closer and develop a better understanding of him.

Though he forgot to mention how he destroyed the place when he was with the Avatar. Apparently, he was trying to create tension within the group before Sozen's comet. His idea was chasing the Avatar around while throwing fire everywhere. How uncivilized!

Once everything was settled inside the master bedroom, Zuko offered to take you to see a play. Of course, you enthusiastically accepted his invitation, and the both of you headed towards the theatre. You chose an inconspicuous area where no one would see you, and when the lights went out, you jumped excitedly in your seat.

"I wonder what it's about!"

Zuko chuckled lightly as he crossed his arms. "I think the play is called 'The Unpredictable Fire Queen'. I remember the last time I came here, the play was strikingly similar to the Avatar's adventures."

The lights flickered to the center of the stage, and your eyes landed upon an exaggerated version of... you?! "T-THAT'S ME!"

Zuko swatted your head. "Shut it!"

You bit your lip as you held in your amazement. The character looked a lot manlier than she should be, and her manners were downright putrid. She also enjoyed sexually harassing Zuko and flashing him.

Although you were petrified by the casting, Zuko found it to be hilarious. He didn't have any qualms about his matured character. He was regal, beautiful, and a gentleman. It was as if they painted you two to be opposites.

"I'm sorry, [Name]. I cannot have feelings for a creature like yourself," the fake Zuko said to the fake you.

The fake you let out a loud, screeching cry. "MYYY LOVE?!"

"I must be with a woman of honor and grace... like Mai!" he pointed towards a fake Mai.

You abruptly stood from your seat as you watched the fake Zuko and Mai share an intimate kiss. You could feel Zuko slip his hand into yours, attempting to calm your nerves. However, it was difficult to do so when all you wanted to do was burn the entire theatre to the ground.

As your hands burned with fire, your counterpart (aka the fake you) mirrored your anger and performed fake firebending. The special effects were damn near flawless as they reflected your fury. You had to say, the fake you knew what she was doing.

"I WILL NOT ALLOW THIS!"

'Fire' spread everywhere, burning down the stage until it was only the fake Zuko and the fake you. Fake Mai had been turned into ashes thanks to your fire, and there didn't seem to be any guilt towards that. She did try to steal your man!

"Zuko, we will marry, and one day we will RULE THIS WORLD... peacefully," your counterpart claimed.

The fake Zuko seemed to have had an epiphany and he smiled. "Of course. There is no one else more suited to be by my side than you."

"The End~"

When the lights flashed on, you were astounded, as was Zuko. Neither of you knew how to react to the play thanks to your mixed feelings.

"W-Well, that was full of garbage," you laughed nervously.

Zuko shrugged, "Why don't we go watch the fireworks from the beach house?"

You tentatively nodded as you followed him out of the theatre. Though you wondered if everything would be alright.

First day of the married life? Epic fail.