What About Me?

I stormed out of Farquaad's shack,  fuming.

I cant believe him. I can't believe Shrek. I can't believe myself. I just can't believe anyone. I have hear five hundred things from five hundred people.

My head was spinning. I could hear Farquaad coming up behind me, telling me to get back in the shack, or Shrek will see me. I couldn't even collect myself enough to articulate a "fuck you" in words, so I just started running. Farquaad was in no shape to come after me.

After being in the shack for god knows how many days, I never saw the outside world and I never knew if it was day or night. Right now, the sun was low in the sky and I couldn't tell if it was sunrise or sunset. It didn't matter, though.

I was going home.

I was so fucking sick of being in all this dumb drama. I didnt even know what I was thinking when I came here in the first place. I missed home. I missed my parents. I missed the screams of the dying people. I miss all the clutter on the streets. I miss my bloodstained lawn. I missed my moms human flesh pancakes.... and I mostly missed Wyfo.

Yes, Wyfo. I guess he must have slipped my mind while I was being convinced that I have to run from Shrek. I really didn't know how much he meant to me until I couldn't see hid annoying little face every day. I loved him so much bit I was too afraid to show it. All this bullshit. The apocalypse, brain damage, everything in the world trying to kill you, Shrek... I just never really sat down and appreciated him. To me, he was just another thing the apocalypse stuck me with.

And I love it.

My mind quickly snapped off the thought of Wyfo though when I realized I had stopped running, and I could hear Farquaad's yells getting closer.

He was coming after me.

I began running again, faster than before. Faster than I ran to Shrek's swamp after I got the letter. I needed to get home. Home was where it was safe.

Shrek wouldn't leave this forest of tree stumps.

-

I had been running for about an hour, and normally I would have been so tired, but the adrenaline and the excitement to get home just pushed me to run faster. The sun was now high in the sky, so what I saw earlier was a sunrise.

The sun beat down on me, causing me to sweat buckets. I dont care, as long as I can hug Wyfo and apologize for everything.  Apologize for the way I treated him, for maming him feel like nothing.

Running, running, running. Thats all I could do. I still had the sword Farquaad gave me, so not drawing attention to myself wasn't high on my priority list.

But it should have been.

Just then, I was shoved over on my side. I felt the blow on my ribs after I hit the ground. It hurt like hell. I tried to catch my breath, but I had the wind knocked out of me.

Eyes dizzy, struggling to breathe, I looked up at the short silhouette against the blazing sun.

"Georgia. I told you. You need to do this." Farquaad said.

Farquaad? How the fuck did he get here? How did he find me?

"F..fuck you.." I managed to say as I finally caught my breath.

"Fuck me? No. I think the F word you're looking for is 'Thank'. As in, 'thank you'" he said.

I looked up at him. He caged me away for days in his shitty little Shack.

"How did you find me?" I said, getting to my feet.

"I...I have tunnels.." he stammered.

That's it.

"So you expect me to just come back to your shack with you, and kill Shrek? All because of Fiona?"

"Wellumyes..." He said very fast.

Haha, no.

I looked him straight in the eye.

"WHAT ABOUT ME, FARQUAAD? WHAT ABOUT ME. WHAT ABOUT ME BEING A REAL GIRL WITH REAL FEELINGS WITH A REAL FAMILY WHO SHE REALLY MISSES. I AM REAL. I AM NOT A PART OD A FAIRY TALE. I AM JUST A GIRL. IF YOU WANT TO KILL SHREK, YOU DO IT.

WHAT ABOUT ME. THIS ISNT ABOUT FIONA OR SHREK OR YOU OR ANYONE ELSE RIGHT NOW. ITS ABOUT ME, MY LIFE, AND MY FEELINGS. "

I  was screaming louder than I have ever screamed before. FUCK Farquaad, FUCK Fiona, FUCK Shrek, and FUCK THIS.

And before I knew it, I had swung Farquaad's own sword at his throat.

"IM BEHEADING THE FUCKING BEAST" I screamed.