Where Are You?

Wyfo's POV

Where the fuck is she? Its ben days and I haven't seen her. I know her parents are worrying. I heard them talking of a funeral... I guess they just accepted that she died because people die really, really often around here.

But I knew she wasn't dead.

She was a tough, smart, beautiful girl that could take on anything. If it wasn't for her, I would have died in the apocalypse.

-

I was walking down our street, constantly walking passed her house,  waiting for her to run outside to me holding something cool she just found, or to come and tell me how much of an idiot I am. Even when she's yelling at me, I fall more and more in love with her. Shes the obly thing that has kept me happy when everything went to shit. I love her. I love her a lot.

I've been waiting so long it seems. So, so long.

She's lost. I know it. I have to find her. I can't just let her parish. Her house is completely deserted....

-

I walked inside her house. Her door was already open slightly. Hopefully that was her fault and someone didn't decide to break in and loot the place. I kept walking in.

"Hello?" I said. I am not going to lie, I was scared shitless.

The only reason I was scared was because I became blind. It's my brain damage. I got hit in the head with a flying stale bagel, and nothing has been the same since. Farquaad's Official Bagels always went stale so fast, so you'd buy more I guess. Never knew one would give me brain damage.

I felt around so I didnt trip.

"Hello? Georgia? Georgia it's just Wyfo....." I said.

I knew she wasn't here, but a part of me was hoping that she would come out hugging me.

I felt my way upstairs. I had never been in this part of her house anymore, so I didnt know where anything was. I felt along the walls for a door. It was all wall until I actually came to a door.  But what if it wasn't hers? I felt along the door for any sign. In the middle of the door there was something hung. I felt it, and it felt like a G.

Georgia.

I entered the room. I had my hands out so I didnt trip and fall. Hopefully my vision would come back soon.  I wanted to see her room....

She obviously wasn't here, and I couldn't go looking for her when I can't see. So, I left her a note.

Georgia,

You have been gone for so long. I am extremely worried about you. If you end up back here,  and im not waiting on your doorstep, I have gone into the forest to look for you. I will be back soon, I hope.

If I die, I need you to know this.

I love you, Georgia. So much. I have loved yoh ever since I met you. You may not feel that way about me, but I am just in love with you.

I don't know what else to say.

Hope to see you soon.

Wyfo.

That should do it 

Ill go to sleep tonight and hopefully ill be better in the morning. Then I'll set off.