"Oh,so you've  known each other for quite a few months !" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Yeah,  umm... today is actually my one year here. "

Oh so that is why Jin hyung's invited her over...

While Elaine was distracted looking at the photos hung on the wall, you pulled Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung to a corner.

"You heard that!  He's celebrating her one year anniversary at the hospital at our home!"  You whispered.

" Yeah!  And she could have done all sorts of other things like shopping with her friends or going for a movie,  I don't know - but she chose to come here! " Jimin added.

"Something is really going on...  So the three of you are with me that hyung likes noona, right? " Taehyung asked getting a nod of heads.

"Okay so the hyungs know it too,  now we gotta find out of she likes him? "  Jungkook asked .

"Yep. This is our chance. " You said.

"Well- we'll know everything at dinner. " Jimin said right before Jin came up  informing that dinner was ready.

The seven of you sat in such a way that Elaine was sitting opposite to Jin,  the two of them on opposite sides of the table. Then the maknaes were on one side,  the older ones on the other and soon everyone started eating.

While eating dinner,  you were on your mission to find out if Elaine liked your brother. You and your brothers already wanted the JinAine ship to sail.

Quite a few things you noticed about her was that, she could not stand to keep eye contact for a long while with Jin. She would looknat Jin and if their eyes met would soon look somewhere else. Then, his jokes. She laughed to every single one of them. She even had a few up her sleeve!   Yeah they're definitely a match made in heaven.

Soon the dinner was over. All of you didn't miss a chance to lower Jim's pride in front of her getting few stamps on the feet and few glares. Well, not everything which was said was bad, you did want to make your brother look good in front of the girl he likes like you had promised him a long while back.

The dinner was over after an hour. And it got quite late. All of you were laughing and talking about so many different things that none of you noticed the time had passed till the clock struck ten.

"Oh,  I guess I have to get going now. " Lena said, getting up from the couch.

"But you can't just leave like that -there's a movie we have to watch. " You pouted.

" I'm sorry guys,  but I really have to get going. "  She said, ruffling your hair.

" Please? " Jungkook begged.

"Guys,  that's enough. It's late. She has to get to her apartment." Jin remarked making all of you quiet.

" I will drop you. " Jin said, looking for the car keys.

" Oh it's alright,  I came in my car. " She replied.

" Guess I will see you out then. " Jin said with a small laugh.

"Thank you guys so much for tonight. I had fun really,  I will see you all soon hopefully. Goodnight. " Elaine said with a smile before going out the door.

The seven of you stood in front of the door watching Jin walking down the car porch with Elaine.

"Thanks Jin,  your siblings are so much fun. " Elaine said before getting into the car.

" It's the least I could do for you. " He smiled.

All this you could see from where you were standing.

" Elaine there's ,something I've wanted to tell you. "  Jin said when she opened the car door to get inside.

"Yeah? "

" I like you,A lot. It has seriously been hard trying to deny it myself, but I just can't hold it back so, will you -"

And before Jin could finish his sentence, Elaine had reached for the collar of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss.

"Yayy!! "

"Go Jin hyung!! "

"The JinAine ship has sailed!! "

"Congratulations hyung! "

Realising that his siblings saw the whole thing, Jin slowly broke the kiss and glared back at all of you silently, making all of you push each other and run back inside.

"I guess it's goodnight then... " Elaine said with a shy smile, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah,Goodnight. See you tomorrow. " Jin waved at her as she  drove off.

Those brats are gonna get it from me once I get inside...