Road trip

The Kim family was having a road trip . Everything was going smoothly,everyone were in a high mood .

You were now on a highway , and ofcourse who doesn't race with other cars when they're on a highway?
And that's exactly what the oldest Kim,Jin, did .

He was going pretty fast, past other cars amd the  maknae line was the cheering squad. Namjoon,sitting on the passenger seat next to Jin was scared for his life, making sure  his seatbelt was on properly . After a while though, Jin realised they were going a bit above the line and that if they didn't stop this speed driving,  everything would end.

So,Jin slowly reduced the pace of the car , lowering the volume of the blasting music and going according to the speed limit which made you, Jungkook and  the  twins whine . Well,maybe except for Jimin because he was about to throw up.

Yes,Jin did decide to stop with the race but, there was another car with youngsters, who wanted to race with your car. 

Now that Jin had lowered the volume of the music in your car, the blaring music from the other car could be heard even inside your car .

You looked to the right and you saw those youngsters and the moment you saw them, one thing was sure. Whatever was going to happen next ,would not be good .

The other car sped past yours and you could hear them laughing maniacly at the cars they passed.

"Those kids are gonna either end up in jail or gonna die." Jin said seeing the car speed past in front.

The ride went smoothly till Jin screeched the breaks to a stop.  It was s traffic block . There was a long line of cars and after waiting for 3-5 minutes, the traffic  slowly started moving. 

It was when you guys got to the front did you realise that there was police checking.

Yes. Those youngsters were lined up outside their car,  their heads hung low and the one who was driving seemed to be begging the  police officer to let them go .

"Atleast they didn't die ..." Hoseok said after a long while of silence.

"Yeah and we would've been in their place if Jin hyung hadn't slowed the pace ." Jimin stated .

"Hyung, " Namjoon said to Jin .

"I am never ,ever, sitting in the front seat if you're driving ."

"Yeah Jin hyung, you never drive like this!" Hoseok deadpanned .

"Well then, if Joon isn't gonna sit in  front, can I? " You asked your brothers excitedly .

"Oww-What was that for? I just asked!" Taehyung had hit you on your head right after your suggestion

"Are you really an idiot or are you just acting as one?" Your twin retorted back .

"So, can I ?" You poked Namjoon's and Jin's shoulders after glaring at him.

" Whoah you dont have to drill holes into me by glaring ,you just have to say no,geez." You replied when everyone stared at you with their iconic I'm so done with you face .

Where are my MONO enthusiasts ??