I was his biggest fan (Max George)

"Your amazing." You say to him, Max George, your absolute favourite person and celebrity crush. He laughs with that cheeky grin.

"Aww thank you, but may I ask why im so amazing?" He said.

"The Wanted breaking hurt me. But im so glad you are so friendly with your fans and you look so healthy now!" You say blabbering on.

"Well you look pretty amazing yourself." He laughed, pulling a fly away peice of hair from your face. His touch made you feel uneasy.

"You want to come for a tour of backstage?" He said,pulling your hands. This is amazing. Max is the only member of The Wanted here as his friend is performing here. "Shh" He says to you smiling widely putting one finger on his mouth and his other hand in yours.

You giggle as a very big guy is behind Max.

"Excuse me sir, do you have the rights to be back here? If so, can I see your pass?" He said in a very deep voice.

Max didn't know what to say so I just said it "Dont you know who this is? This is Max George from The Wanted! He could have you fired!"

The guy nodded his head and walked off. You and Max erupt into laugher and he pulls you into a small dressing room.

"Smooth move." He laughs.

"Well I know who you are." He says, you look puzzled.

"Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He said, cupping your face. He leans in and kissed you lightly.

Wait, I came here to maybe get a selfie with Max, I did not expect this to happen! But im ok with it! ;)

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while. I will update if this gets 4/ 5 votes. So VOTE and dont forget to comment :)

If you would like to be in the book you can dm me, leave a comment, or @ me on twitter (@Crushourbooks).

Dont forget the guy you want ^

Crushour xo