Nathan Sykes

You have your last A level exam tomorrow  . your music teacher got you someone to come and help you play the chords on the piano better. as usual you were early, when you heard the door creak open. OH MY GOD. Nathan Sykes, your biggest celebrity crush was right there. "Hey! Im Nathan im here to help you with the piano." Nathan said. You had no words. you just nodded in shock. You both started playing notes and you really got the hang of it. "Your doing well!" Nath said. "Im really not, but ive improved thanks to you!" You giggled.

As soon as you said it you went bright red. Nathan laughed and said "can you play the 2nd one I taught you please!" with a slight wink. You played it wrong so nath helped you.  his fingers touching yours and guiding them to the correct notes.

You turned your head and the tip of your noses touched. Your instincts told you to go for the kiss,  but you didnt.

Your teacher walked in and it was end of session!

Nath got up and slipt a not into your hand that read " Call me sometime, for ANYTHING! 077...

Love Nath xxx"

You blushed and looked up, but nathan had already left ♡

Hey guys! sorry to stop the story but Please comment if you want more. I dont know if they are what you want so feel free to leave requests!