Jay ♡

"Bye!" shouted your boss as you left work. It was starting to rain really heavy so you decided to go back to the cafe on your way home.

As you walked into the cafe, you noticed that it was not very busy, with a older man at one table and a young man at the other. You looked at the young man and saw it was Jay from the wanted! Your heart skipped a beat and your cheeks went bright red. Jay looked up and saw you. He smiled and looked back down at his phone.

You went to the till and ordered a hot chocolate.

You sat on the corner table alone. You went onto twitter on your phone and scrolled through your feed. Then, you felt a hand on your shoulder - it was Jay. Jay smiled at you and said "This seat taken? I was a bit lonely over there!" You just nodded and put your phone down. Did Jay always go and talk to total strangers?

You talked about life and what you did for a living. He was actually intersted In you. He cared what you had to say, and you cared about him to. He said "Give me your phone" raising his eyebrow slightly.  You handed over your phone and he typed In  his number. "Call me any time! I would love to do this again sometime!" Jay said. He got up and winked at you. He slowly walked out and you were left in shock of what just happened.