Jay ♡

Jay is staring at you. You can see him from the corner of your eye. You dont know what to do! You and Jay had never met before, but you have always been a fan of his. You heard that The Wanted were coming to this bar, so you came. Your standing next to Jay at the bar and you are frozen in one position.

Your hands are resting on the bar with a 5 pound note in your hand, when someones very warm hands touch yours. This makes you jump out of yoir skin as you were in a daydream. You turn to see Jay standing there, staring at you.

"Hey! Let me buy you a drink?" He says, looking at your hand cleching the £5. "Sure!" You say. You can feel your cheeks burning and you know your a hideous shade of red.

You order a white wine, as you want to seem classy, but you dont want Jay to have to pay to much money for little old you! Your scared things are going to be awkward. Where are the rest if the lads? Your question is soon answered when you hear Toms loud laugh coming from the VIP section of the bar. Nathan is laying on the floor, looking like he fell over. Jay turns around and grins. "Wow! They are so embarrassing!" Jay says.

Thoughts come to your head immediately. You have seen wanyed Wednesdays, Jay cant really talk! He is pretty embarrassing to! Maybe he is trying to play it cool?

You both get your drinks but decide to stay at the bar. "Hi im Jay!" He says with his beautiful accent. "Hi my name is Zoe!" You say with a smile.  I already knew his name, and he knew it, I guess he was trying to be polite?

You were mid conversation when Max shouts "Jay mate we are leaving!"

"Yeah come on mate Kev is waiting for us! You can text your friend some other time!" Tom says with a cheeky wink, which makes your face go bright red. "Alright, alright! Leave her alone boys!" Jay says as the 4 lads walk out of the bar. "So can I get your number then?" Jay says staring into your eyes. "Sure you say, grabbing his phone and typing into the new contact. "Sorry I have to leave. Im in a band and life is a rush. It was really nice to meet you Zoe! Lets do this again soon. I will text you!" Jay says rarther quickly. "Ok! Bye then!" You say, not knowing where to look. Jay pushes back your hair and tenderly kisses your lips. He smiles and walks out of the bar, and all is silent once again.