14

(y/n) heard the doors of the others opening and closing echo through the large apartment. He frowned and layed back and drifted off to sleep.

  Waking up to the smell of food, (y/n) got up and started getting ready for the day. He yawned a bit before grabbing his phone and looking at it seeing some texts but decided to ignore them.

  He opened his door and walked out feeling the heat hit him and crawl into his room, 'must have the heater on' (y/n) thought and walked to the living room. The members were there but they didnt pay any attention to him.

  (y/n) hung his head and went to the door and put his shoes on. Giving one last look at the others he finally spoke, "I'll be out for awhile, dont bother looking if I dont come back today" he said rather harshly and cringed internally

(y/n) sighed when none of them responded and put his shoes on before walking out the door and closing it gently. He walked outside of the building and felt the cold air hit him.

  Before continuing his walk, he put on a mouth mask and pulled his coat towards him more. He started walking down the sidewalk and looking around until finding a small café and ordering some coffee.

  While walking to the park he noticed a person was following him and started walking faster but the person walked faster.

  When getting to the park he sat down on a bench and looked at the time. 9:27 AM. He sighed deeply and glanced at a person on a bench. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and was about to text Taeyong but furrowed his eyebrows, deciding against it and put his phone back into his pocket.

  He got up and started walking back to the apartment because of the cold. When getting to the door of the apartment and opening it, he saw Yoongi and Jimin frozen, standing there holding their hand out like they were about to open the door.

  "Oh, uh, hey" Jimin said bringing his hand to the back of his neck

  "Hey" (y/n) mumbled and started walking past then but got stopped by Yoongi grabbing his arm

  They both looked down for a moment, "We know we made a mistake, (y/n). When we all get back today we'll really apologize" Yoongi said before walking out of the apartment with Jimin

  (y/n) watched them walk out and rolled his eyes. He went to his room and to the bathroom looking at a small cut of his face.

  "Young-mi wont like that" he sighed and took off his coat, being left in a t-shirt and pants. He cleaned the cut and put a bandaid over it.

  He looked at the time seeing it was 1:56, "Geez it took that long to do that?" He said to himself while turning off his phone and walking out of the bathroom

  "What should I wear...?" He rubbed his chin looking at his selection of clothes, wanting to pick something warmer then his previous outfit.

  He ended up grabbing a plain black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and an oversized turtle neck with some black converse, and topping it all off with a dark blue snow jacket.

  He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled at the reflection. Looking at the time he saw it was only 2:27 and he still had time to kill. He walked out of his room and started walking to the kitchen and making something to eat.

  Again, (y/n) looked at the time and saw it was still only 3:46 and groaned, "I'll just walk there" he mumbled to himself

  Before leaving, (y/n) went to his room and grabbed his wallet, earbuds, and his mouth mask. He put in his earbuds and started listening to music and put on his mouth mask, walking out of the apartment and down to the lobby.

  When he got to the lobby he saw the group and groaned walking past them. They didnt notice it was him so he smirked and continued walking. He regretted wearing the skinny jeans but continued to walk through the cold.

  He continued walking until he got to the SM dorms and looked at the time seeing it was 4:17. He went to the elevators and up to NCTs dorms and knocked on the door.

  Taeyong opened the door and bite his lip looking at (y/n) up and down, "Come in" he said after a few moments and held the door open wider

  "Thank you for letting me come, things are still really awkward with BTS" (y/n) said rubbing the back of his neck after taking his shoes off

  "No worries" Taeyong smiled

  "Where's everyone else?" (y/n) asked looking around

  "Theyre out getting food, I stayed here because I knew you were coming" Taeyong said

  @ odd(y/n) First outing
  50,741k likes
  904 comments