More Lovely Confessions

Imagine the gif above but with clothes guys... ;) let's not get freaky in this one guys.

Ecstatic Shock: the surge of energy upon catching a glance from someone you like—a thrill that starts in your stomach, arcs up through your lungs and flashes into a spontaneous smile—which scrambles your ungrounded circuits and tempts you to chase that feeling with a kite and a key.

My eyes slowly opened and squinted, adjusting to the lightness of the room. A yawn escaped from my mouth and my body stretched. I then felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and admired the beauty in front of me. His perfect, soft, and kissable lips. His refined jaw and those long lashes. He had his eyes closed and I could still imagine those beautiful eyes open. So wide, So deep...the windows to his soul, as Shakespeare would say. I wish I could wake up like this every morning. Turns out I wasn't just imagining his eyes opened but...It really happened. They were actually staring back at me. I was staring...which would be creepy. Plus no one would want to wake up to this view, I always look like a wreck when i wake up.

"liking the view?" I swear that if I was on my feet, my legs would turn to jelly and I would melt. His morning voice was so pleasing. "no" I muttered shyly and hide my burning face under the covers. I soon noticed that his hands were still on me when his grip tightened around my waist.

I turn my head and face him. His hands left my waist and went for my hand. I raised my hand and felt fireworks inside me when our fingertips touched. My breath itched and now I found it difficult to inhale.

It was just perplexing what one person could do to you. What one simple thing could do to you and change everything in an instant. I indecisively and delicately touched his hand and they slowly intertwined.

I stared at the hands and then back at C/n when I realized he was staring at me. He was the most handsome living thing I've ever seen. I could look at him the whole day. Our faces were not far apart. Just inches away...One move and our lips would touch. He could regret it.

I frowned and moved to stand up. That would obviously never happen. He would never feel what I feel for him. You may ask, but what about the hands on your waist, the stares, and the intertwined hands? before making my way, I glance at him and notice the sorrowful expression plastered on his face. All I can feel now is regret yet again for leaving him.

Oh trust me, It has happened more than once. But I'm sure it means nothing to him, while those little things he does to me mean the world to me. We're still not 'something' and that makes it clear that he doesn't like me back. How could I even imagine that? He didn't even know I existed a few years ago. I sure hoped he would notice me and he did and we became kind of friends. People always saying we would make a great couple but we always laughed it off. We did everything together and we still do. Of course we had what every friend had. Movie nights, sleepovers, We talked nonsense, dance, sing, and fight of course but we always ended up forgiving each other.

The last time we fought was because he ate my burrito, and trust me...No one messes with my food.

I made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself. I look amazingly terrible.

I brushed my teeth and went back to the room to find C/n sitting on the bed with his hands on his hair, supporting his head. he looked frustrated.

"C/n?.... what happened?" I walk over to him and feel his head. It wasn't burning, thank god. "no...just..stressed over school" well he sure didn't know how to lie. A small chuckle escaped from my mouth. "school is over already C/n" I said smiling. I couldn't exactly see him because I was standing and he was sitting on his bed, but I felt his face flush red.

I giggled. This position immediately made my body tense but then relax. My breath itched again and my heart was beating fast. I hesitantly put my hands on his hair and start to delicately manipulate it. His hands reach my waist, sending more butterflies and his forehead pressing on my stomach for support to replace his hands. My hands reach the hair near his neck and slowly massage the back of his neck.

I'm sure that if someone entered this room, they would say we're a couple or even married. That made my face swiftly heat up. C/n moved his face to look at me, his chin pressing on my stomach. He looked at me "I love you Y/n"

I stood there frozen. Did he just say what I think he said? I've imagined this a million times but this was real. I smile and say " I love you too C/n" supposing he was telling me he loved me just as friends.

"no Y/n, I love you more than that. More than just friends, Y/n..I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I want to buy a house in the future, Have kids with you and a dog. Have movie nights, Fight over stupid things, Joke around, Bathe our kids, and have them running around the house. Have you all by myself, Wake up next to you every day like I did today with the kids between us sleeping because they got scared at night. Attend their first game, Cook together while dancing and singing, build a treehouse on our backyard and watch the sunset. Tickle each other and have food fights. Hug you from behind and..... And show how much I love you every day"

I stood there completely frozen by his words. I smiled. My hands went to his cheek and I sat on his lap with my legs surrounding him to be at the same height.. and leaned.

.I kissed him.

He immediately kissed me back furiously. His grasp on my waist tightened. Our lips move in sync and my heart accelerates. This is all I ever wanted. He licked my lips asking for entrance and I gladly accepted. Most people think that when tongues touch is the grossest thing. But when our tongues touch, all I felt was more butterflies erupting inside me and my heart skipping beats continuously. It felt like heaven. The kiss was passionate and soft at first but then wild and needy. We break the kiss and I say "I love you too C/n"

We turned around, making me fall back on the bed. We continued kissing with more passion. C/n above me with his hands supporting him. I put my arms around his neck and my hands slowly go to his neck. He breaks the kiss and his lips make their way to kiss my jaw. Leaving soft wet kisses. He goes to my neck and then my collarbone, sucking on the skin. Surely going to have a hickey later. I kiss him again with both my hands intertwined with his. Feeling now a part of me more complete.