Agonizing

This imagine is not that good, skip it if u want.

Short imagine

Eccedentesiast: someone who hides pain behind a smile.

I wiped the tears away and kept looking at myself in the mirror. Pink cheeks, nose, and completely red eyes filled with irritation, disappointment, and tiredness. I kept looking at myself and my eyes started watering again. You're so stupid Y/n, you are nothing, you're not even strong enough to stop fucking crying for once. I wiped more tears as soon as they came out of my eyes to prevent them from falling. I'm such a coward, I'm not enough for anyone, not even for myself. I don't even know why I'm crying, and that's what angers me the most... not being able to understand myself enough to know why.

Well you know, these days no one could be able to be happy forever. Yeah I have it all. Perfect parents, My family, perfect grades... and sometimes, just sometimes, you can be able to be happy. Yes, I'm stressed and tired. I just think about all the things I have to do... yet you just can't get it. I'm mad at myself and I can't exactly find a reason for that..there are so many things.

Quiet sobs came out of my mouth and I suddenly flinched when the bathroom's door opened and closed quickly. As soon as I felt a hand on my shoulder, I knew who it was. I felt him sit down with me on the bathroom's floor. He hugged me from behind and his breath tickled the side of my neck. I relaxed and felt a million butterflies erupt inside me. He then unwrapped his arms around me and faced me, suddenly missing the warmth. His hand went to my chin, making me look up at him. He frowned. Maybe he already took notice of all my flaws. How worthless I was. I moved my face to the side for him to stop looking at me as I blushed furiously.

I soon felt his hands grasp mine gently. " Y/n...please look at me" he sighed.  My face immediately softened up and I looked at him. His beautiful eyes and those amazing juicy lips. Ugh, concentrate Y/n!!!.  " C/n," I say. " It's just so hard to...to..-" 

"shh... Y/n you have to stop blaming yourself on everything, I've seen you Y/n. you are putting yourself through this. Nothing's perfect Y/n. I can't stop you from feeling like this. I'm here for you." he closed his eyes and kissed my forehead. I leaned my head into his chest and hugged him.

" C/n... you have always been there for me. I really appreciate it. But you need to stop worrying about me. I feel like I'm a burden for everyone... I don't deserve all this." I said honestly.

He pulled away and I immediately saw his face filled with disappointment. This is it...he was going away forever and never come back. He had listened to me and I'm glad, I don't deserve him. He is way too good for me. My problems are my problems. Maybe I'll just have to deal with them for the rest of my life. That's what everyone does while I'm still here too weak to even solve a problem of my own by myself. It'll go away eventually.

"don't say that please Y/n... it hurts me seeing you like this" he said.

I suddenly feel regret and go over him, hugging him and wrapping my legs around his waist. I rest my head on his shoulder and my hands on his neck. He hugs me back and I pull away. "I'm so sorry," I said as silent tears were running down my still wet cheeks. His hands went to my cheeks and wiped the tears away.

"let me love you Y/n" he whispered before grabbing my waist, pulling me closer to his body, looking at me in the eyes, then at my lips while biting his, he looked at me again and slowly leaned in, kissing me softly.

It drives me crazy, I completely froze. But then I gave in and kissed him back with passion. My hand went to his hair and he groaned, probably feeling how good it was. We smiled through the kiss and continued kissing with all the passion and love. I know it's still going to be almost the same after this but I'm completely sure it's going to be better with him always by my side.

---------------------

I'm sure everyone has felt like this at some point. Wether you're at a lower state at a certain point in your life, have depression, anxiety, PTSD, OCD, or suicidal thoughts. I can't say It's going to be fine and that I understand, because it's differents for everyone else. Everyone is alone at everything regardless of the people we're able to talk to and say the they're 'here for us'. The only person who can make an effort and change something is you. And that's terrifying...but it's also beautiful because it shows real strength. Don't focus o trying to find yourself. Focus on trying to create yourself.

Need Help Now?
Call 911
or
1-800-SUICIDE
(1-800-784-2433)
or
1-800-273-TALK
(1-800-273-8255)
or
Text Telephone:
1-800-799-4TTY
(1-800-799-4889)

Military Veterans
Suicide Hotline:
1-800-273-TALK
(Press 1)

Suicide Hotline
in Spanish:
1-800-273-TALK
(Press 2)

LGBT Youth
Suicide Hotline:
1-866-4-U-TREVOR

These are from a non-reliable source so if these don't work at all for you, do your research on suicide prevention hotlines. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines.

please don't be scared to come forward and talk to someone.