I love you

Not edited

-------------------------

It's 3 am right now, I fell asleep early so I woke up at 2 am. I lay on my bed with a pile of soft pillows, staring at the glowing stars on the ceiling before turning on the TV. Nothing's better than this, underwear, no bra, an oversized t-shirt, freshly shaved legs, food and comfy covers with the AC on. It's like the greatest combo ever. I pick (any movie you want).

I'm almost falling asleep again when I hear three knocks on my window. I almost jumped, It scared the shit out of me. My eyes are now wide, I don't know what to do. What if it's a ghost!! or a serial killer.

I'm so dead. I go over to my parents' room and take the bat. I quickly come back to my room to find a dark figure standing near the window. I let out a scream as the tall man turns around. I go over him and get ready to kick his butt.

'' AAAHH!! hit get out!!! hit '' I first hit him in his leg and then his arm. ''oww st-stop Y/n!! it's me!!'' oh my gosh.......it's C/n!! I let the bat fall to the floor....

'' C/n!! I'm so sorry...you could've texted me!! '' I said.

''My phone's dead'' he said shrugging, he then winced a little bit and rubbed his left arm. '' dang woman, you have an arm''

I go downstairs to the kitchen and he follows me. He has already done this. He comes at midnight and things like that. Last time I told him to tell me before he came here and that I would just leave the backdoor open. My parents already know that he sometimes does that so it's not a problem, but C/n doesn't want to wake anybody. He's practically family to us, but to me...he's more than that.

I opened the freezer as C/n sat on the counter, and took out a frozen pack of vegetables. I hand it to him and he immediately took it and put it on his arm. His leg didn't seem to bother him much. Luckily, my parents weren't here to hear me scream. I went over to the fridge again and filled a cup of water. I gave it to him and he drank it.

''C/n, why are you here now?'' I asked.

'' umm...i just wanted some time with you'' he said. I gave him a look that clearly said 'tell me now'

he sighed ''my parents are arguing again'' he said. I looked at him and hugged him.

''everything will be alright, remember...everything happens for a reason. if it gets better it's okay...if it gets worse, it's still okay. And you should move on and find your ways. Things happen'' I pulled away from the hug and we just stood there staring at each other. He puts a hand on my cheeks and puts a strand of hair behind my ear before his hand goes to my chin.

''thank you for being there for me Y/n'' now our faces were inches apart. His breath fanning over my nose. Our foreheads touch, his hand is still on my chin and my hands on his neck because of the hug. We both snapped out of it when Y/d/n (your dog's name) came and rolled on the floor.

Seems like someone woke up at the wrong time.

C/n looked frustrated for just a moment and then he went over him.

''hey, buddy'' he began smiling and patting him. I smiled... I'm happy C/n is with us, I couldn't help but fall more in love with me. What is this boy doing to me? I chuckled and went upstairs to lay on my bed...staring at the ceiling.

''what are you thinking?''C/n said as he lays next to me and hugs my waist.

''nothing....just...thinking'' I said as I turned around and put my head on his chest. We cuddled until it was like 4 AM. Most people must think we're a couple but...were not...were just best friends, well, I wish we could be more than that but I don't know if he feels the same way.

''Can we go now ? '' he asked. ''yeah,let me just change'' I quickly put on a bra under my oversized t-shirt, took the t-shirt off and put on another shirt with yoga pants and shoes. C/n saw it all and I don't really care. We trust each other. I turned around and saw his eyes traveling up and down my body while he was biting his lower lip. I looked at his eyes and got surprised to see them full of lust and love. I turned around as soon as I got my senses back and my cheeks were burning. I was really confused but then, a small shy smile appeared on my face. C/n seemed to snap out of his thoughts.

''u-um a-are we ready?'' he said and I nodded. I went downstairs, checked up on Y/d/n, and then left with C/n. You two are now going to a place in the forest where you can see an amazing view of the place where you live and the sunrise. It's only our secret.no one has ever gone there, only us, it's like our meeting place. We came just in time, the sky was orange, pink and blue. It was beautiful. We sat down on some big rock and enjoyed the view.

''Y/n....you know I love you right?'' he asked.

I shrugged ''yeah''

''Not like that.....like really really.Y/n...i-i'm in love with you'' he said.

You looked at him and gave him a small smile. You quickly leaned over him and crashed your lips with his. He immediately kissed me back and smiled during the kiss. He put a hand on my cheek while I supported myself with my hands on the ground. Before he pulled away, he licked my bottom lip, continued kissing me and I gave him another peck.

''I love you too" I said and scoot closer to him to put my head on his shoulder.

we continued watching the sunrise till it was over. Now, this is a way to start my day.

-------------------------------------