(My former bio) A/N

I suggest you listen to the whole song and think about one of the people you care about the most in this life.

It's that thing when you're with someone, and you love them and they know it, and they love you and you know it... but it's a party... and you're both talking to other people, and you're laughing and shining... and you look across the room and catch each other's eyes... but not because you're possessive, or it's precisely sexual... but because... that is your person in this life. And it's funny and sad, but only because this life will end. And it's this secret world that exists right there in public, unnoticed, that no one else knows about. It's sort of like how they say that other dimensions exist all around us, but we don't have the ability to perceive them. That's what I want out of a relationship. Or just life, I guess. A love words cannot do justice for. A love where we're perfect for each other...and together.

There's a purpose behind every emotion we feel. Through sadness, you learn to find and recognize joy. Anger pushes you to work for peace. Happiness teaches you to appreciate the moments you have before they disappear. The list goes on. In this love, life is also our teacher and we learn not alone anymore. This love made you feel and see the beautiful wonders in life you once overlooked.

In this love, we are each other's reason not to exist, not to survive, but to live. Irony is...as someone once said, what we call a reason to live is also an excellent reason to die. And that is just so undeniably beautiful really. Because now you can die, knowing you had no regrets. You lived with that love you call privilege because you're so thankful. And you know you will meet in another life perhaps. Instead of being so scared of death now, you think of it now as a blissful sleep. A waiting room for your next adventure in the simulation with your twin flame.

—————————

This is the end guys. (One of my final updates on this after a few years) I hope you enjoyed reading these crush imagines. I hope I made you smile at least once. I send love to you wherever you are.