Extra Chapter: Nanami

Nanami's POV

The day I spilled coffee on his clothes, my heart was already taken by him.

Jung Hoseok.

Countless meetings and unexpected conversations, his persona was attractive and admirable. Though, when I knew about his painful past, that just made me want to plunge in even more.

"Where have you been, Nanami-chan?" My dorm mate asked, when she saw me walking through the door with a crumpled dress on.

My cheeks were still red from his gesture earlier.

"Umm, I went on a date." I answered honestly.

"Doesn't look like one to me." She smirked teasingly, "From your appearance, a person would think you just had sex."

My face heated up even more, like a kettle reaching its boiling point. "Oh my god, stop!"

She laughed so hard, patting her stomach as well, "Kidding, kidding. Why is your dress like that anyway? Did you go hiking or something?"

"Something like that...?"

"Oh my god, Nanami." She shook her head, laughing at my messy state and stood up from the sofa with a yawn. "I'll go K.O. now though. Night."

"Night." I smiled at her before checking my phone's gallery. After a few swivels and taps, I found my one and only picture I had taken today.

It was a picture of Hoseok dazing at the starry night sky on our date tonight. He looked so dashing in his black suit that instantly made me got all the hots for him.

Okay, that sounded so wrong.

I giggled to myself, hugging the precious memory to my beating heart. 

"I love you, Hoseok. I really, really do."