Three

Hoseok's POV

Hobi.

It meant hope.

That was what Haejeul called me when she still lived. It was a unique name that I liked because it suit me really well.

"Hyung!" A voice calles from behind which turned out to be Taehyung. "All is set. Are you ready?"

I smiled a little, clutching my backpack in hand before slinging it over my shoulder, "I'm always ready."

"Then, we'll bring you to the airport." He flashed his rectangular smile at me before going inside the dorm to inform the other boys about my departure.

A few minutes later, the rest of the finally walked outside and saw me with my luggages. They tackled me down on the ground, fake sobbing, "Ahhhhh, our Hobi is becoming a man! Behave yourself while you're in Japan, alright?"

Namjoon whispered to me as well with a playful glint in his eyes, "I put some condoms as well just in case."

My mouth parted in surprise, "What the hell, hyung! If that's the case then I should just go to a nearby brothel!" Namjoon laughed out loud before patting my back gently.

"In all seriousness though," added Jungkook, the youngest of us, "get well soon, hyung. We really miss that energy of yours."

Jimin agreed, "Totally. When you come back, we expect an all-out Hoseok ready to dance."

Meanwhile, Yoongi only nodded his head towards me which I was grateful for because I was kind of pressured by the others to get well soon. I didn't know my pace of recovery.

Few days before, the boys have noticed my sullen atmosphere since my fiancé died in an accident. They thought it was best to send me off alone on a vacation to relax and have fun to forget about the stuff that happened.

At first, I was against it. The trip would be useless for me anyway. If I was alone, I would always think about her and imagine the things that we would do if we had a vacation like I have now.

It was going to be painful for me.

"Thanks for the encouragement, guys. I hope so too." I doubted my words like they wouldn't work.

"'Course it will! You're our hope!" assured Jin who crused me in his mother hug. It's still a great feeling to be surrounded by friends like them.

At least, I knew that I'm not alone in this world.