Chapter eight

^^^^ Just because I can ;) hehe 

*********

Aria's P.O.V

I was on the dancefloor with Katie, the two of us letting the music take control of our bodies...letting the music take over us as we moved together on the floor, a lot of eyes on us but we were used to that. None of those others eyes meant anything to me, only ones I wanted on me were Hunter's and they sure were. I made sure to keep eye contact with him as I moved my body sensually and sexy, licking my lips and giving him my best looks of seduction. Hunter couldn't keep his eyes off me, fidgeting around on his seat. He was oblivious to what was going on around him, all his thoughts and attention on me.

I had behaved up until tight now, well the best I can but me behaving that is over with. I ran my tongue over my lips and motioned him to come to me. Within seconds he was getting to his feet, swerving his way through the crowd of people.

"I shall leave you to it, will try distracting Brandon, don't think he wants to see what I know is about to happen between you on the floor." Katie giggled giving my ass a quick slap before heading to join the others, pulling Brandon out of sight. Gotta love my best friend for always having my back.

Hunter soon approached me, pulling my body into his, his hands falling on my ass and pressing me against him, making sure I knew how hard he was from watching me dance.

"Do you feel what you do to me Aria? You are such a little cock tease baby." He growled at me

I put my best sweet smile on, tilting my head to the side and played with a strand of my hair

"Dunno what you mean baby." I said playing innocent, batting my lashes at him

"Oh baby don't try play innocent with me, I know first-hand you are far from innocent...I know all the dirty things you like to do." He said smirking

He has a point, can't get away with playing sweet and innocent around him anymore, he knows me all too well.

"Mmm that you do." I purred

I turned my back to him, pressing it against his front and grinding my ass against his hard on. I hear him let out a sharp breath followed by a primal like groan. He placed his hand on my hips, bringing them closer into him, grinding his excitement into my ass, my turn to groan loudly. I reached behind me, wrapping his arm around his neck and we started moving our bodies together in sync with the music...our hips rolling and grinding...Hunter's hands sliding across my hips, down my ass and eventually my thighs. I was dancing against him, breathless and turned on. I pressed my thighs together, anything to try stop the throbbing that was growing stronger between my thighs with the more he moved against me.

"Am I getting to you baby? You want me don't you? You are already wet and ready for me?" he hissed in my ear

"Yes...fuck yes...so much Hunter." I whimpered

I knew he was getting me back for wearing this dress...for teasing him. Hunter's warm, soft lips fell on my neck, leaving a trail before biting down on the skin, making me yelp and get ever more turned on. His fingertips traced down my bare thighs, his hoy breathe tickling my neck.

"I love how weak I can make you...how turned on I can make you baby." He whispered

I pulled away, turning to face him, grabbing his tee and pulling him into me. I needed his lips...wanted his lips against mine. I pushed my lips hard against his, wrapping my fingers in his hair and tugging it roughly as I kissed him. Hunter pushed back against my lips with the same pressure...the same want I was kissing him with. I felt like my entire body was on fire, it is what having him close to me does, it makes a heat rise through my entire body. The two of us pulled apart, needing to catch our breaths and settle down before we end up fucking somewhere in this club.

"You wanna get out of here?" he asked panting

"Yes, like right now." I was quick to reply

Hunter smirked, taking my hand in his, leading me back towards where everyone else was. I was thankful Brandon was at the bar especially since it was obvious how hot and bothered Hunter and I were.

"We are gonna get out of here. You all have fun...goodnight." I said grabbing my things

"You kids have fun, remember to be safe." Callum said winking at us

"Oh we will." Hunter said winking back at him

Hunter and I were soon on our way out of the club before Brandon got back, they can tell him we left. Plus leaving early was the only way we would have a chance to be alone. We hailed down a cab, giving him the address...the tension in the cab was running high, Hunter had his hand on my bare thigh, grabbing it roughly, trying to stop himself from touching me in ways he shouldn't be in the back of a cab. Hunter reached into my ear

"I can't wait to get you alone...get to rip this sexy little dress of you and have my way with you." He growled

My breathing became heavier and I pressed my thighs together tightly as I closed my eyes over, trying to keep myself calm before I took him right here in the back of this cab, don't think the driver would appreciate that somehow. I placed my hand on his thigh, running it slowly up the way, running it over his still present hard on. He jerked slightly, a throaty growl falling from his swollen lips.

"Don't worry baby, I will sort this out as soon as we get back." I whispered

"Shit!" he hissed

I was glad when the taxi stopped, Hunter paying it before we rushed out the cab and into the apartment as quick as we could. As soon as the door was closed our lips met and we started tugging at each other's clothing.

"You are all mine now." Hunter hissed

Oh yes please...he can make me all his anytime he wants.  

*******

Good day everyone, 

How are we all? 

I will continue the next chapter where this one left off ;) 

Did you like the photo i posted above? hehe, sorry couldn't 

help myself hehe

Please share your thoughts with me, I enjoy replying 

to you all :D 

Emma