X

((Quinton))

I hadn't talked to Natoshia and i wasn't sure if i wanted to, she had alot going on and i didn't want to confused her. The night was here for the throwback and everything was perfect, the bar and food section was stocked up, the servers and bouncers were all in attendance- i was hype. 

T.I. was here and chillin' out in his backstage suite, the line was wrapped around the building it couldn't get any better than this. Reeco and i sat in my office choppin' it up when there was a knock at my door. "Yes."

Kim walked in, "Boss your guest are here." Kim stepped aside and let Micayla and Natoshia in, and when i laid eyes on Natoshia i swear she was like supermodel type, i mean like Queen royalty type- this girl is fine as FUCK! 

"Thank you Kim, could you bring up some drinks please." 

I  watched Natoshia stand near the door, but Mickie went straight to Reeco for a hug.

"I ain't gone bite, unless you want me to." I smiled at her and she gave me a shy smile back. She walked over and gave me a quick hug and then sat near the window.

 She walked over and gave me a quick hug and then sat near the window

Kim brought us up some wine, and a platter with sushi, shrimp and another platter with cheese, crackers and some more finger foods. I moved near Natoshia, "You look beyond spectacular tonight." 

She blushed, "Thank you, you clean up real nice." 

"How's your mom?"

She shook her head no, "She's...."

"Say no more, you don't have to talk about it. She's in my prayers." I gave her my wishes. 

The club was hittin' and i needed to go downstairs and show my face for a quick minute so i excused myself, "Reeco i'll be right back i gotta go do the routine rounds." 

"Aight bruh i'll keep the ladies entertained." 

I turned towards Nat, "You wanna come with me? Be my lady tonight?" 

Reeco paused and looked at me, cause he know i never showed off a woman-EVER! He knew that if i wanted to take Nat with me on my arm to show her off in front of millions of people at my club, and my workers and possible one night stands, it was real. 

Reeco and Mickie looked at us, "Girl you better take that man arm and carry your ass downstairs." Mickie shouted.

Natoshia shyly smiled, "Okay, i mean i don't wanna take away from anything.." 

I took her hand and spinned her around looking at her body, "Trust me sweetheart you ain't gone take shit away you gone add to that bitch." 

"Ooohhhh...alright alright." Micayla and Reeco crazy asses clapped, i knew they ass just wanted to be alone anyways. 

((Natoshia))

I was so nervous i could hardly control my breathing as we walked out of his office and into the elevator that would lead us downstairs. I held on to his arm as we stood in the elevator, "You good?"

"Yeah." I took a deep breath.

"We just gone walk through the crowd, check on the VIP guest, bouncers, and i'll take you back to meet T.I if you cool with that." I held on to her hand.

"Okay. Wait, forreal?" I nervously fanned myself.

"Yeah i'm forreal, look just say the word when you ready and we can go back up to my office suite." he rubbed my hand as i was still gripped on to his arm.

"Okay." i took a deep breath.

"Now when these elevators open we gone walk down this hallway and this door gone lead us to my club, once we get to this hallway paparazzi will be everywhere okay. Just hold on to me and i got you okay?" 

I nodded my head and smiled. As soon as the elevator doors opened there was a Big Hispanic guy standing there, "Sam this is Natoshia my date-Natoshia this is Sam my bodyguard."

We exchanged hellos and headed through the club crowd, the music was blasting and people were dancing and drinking, paparazzi was flashing cameras everywhere and I gripped Q's arm. He rubbed my hand and we smiled at the cameras and made our way through the crowd, "I got you." 

We made it to the VIP sections and there were a ton of people, ladies gawking at Quinton and calling him baby, sexy- all kinds of flirtatious names. He rubbed my hand and whispered in my ear, "You good?"

I ain't gone lie he was looking like a damn entree, meal, and a snack that night- and whatever cologne he had on had my body doing flips he smelled so damn good. The ladies started giving me dirty looks, which made me smile even more cause i knew they wished it was them on his arm instead of me- but I wasn't bothered I got to meet T.I briefly and he shook my hand, my night was definitely met. 

Once we were doing with everything which took about thirty minutes we headed back to the car area, "Want a drink?"

"Yeah i could use one." i touched my neck.

We got drinks and headed back up to his office suite, we were walking slowly down the hallway that led back to the elevator when Q dismissed his bodyguard. 

"You know you don't have to change up your routine tonight just because i'm here. I could have stayed in your suite and chilled out with Reeco and Micayla." I held on to my drink.

Q held on to my hand and moved in closer to me, "What if change is good?" 

This man was fine as fuck and i don't know if it was the drink talking because this was my second strong drink, or if i was just horny as hell. The way he looked at me while he said his words and halfway smiled made me wanna attack him right now.

"Yeah but you don't have to change for me." I smiled looking him dead in his eyes.

He inched so close I could feel his breath on my lips, "What if i wanna change, but only for you?"

I lost it and forgot where i was and he leaned in to the point to where our lips were now touching and I couldn't take the torture any longer. We kissed and my breathing became heavy, his one arm had grabbed my waist and pulled me so close to his. I closed my eyes and he took my drink sitting it on the hall table kissing my lips, neck, squeezing my body as if he needed me.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. "Excuse me." 

I pulled away and his face was upset and aggravated. 

-Who do you think interrupted us?

COMMENT, VOTE!

(PICS OF T.I. AND NATOSHIA PLAYED BY BERNICE ATTACHED)

LOL, DIDN'T REALIZE UNTIL NOW I'D PUT T.I  & BERNICE IN THIS STORY TOGETHER-OOPS MY BAD!!!