real life

day 20 of 24

"You boys ready?" Kit asked as she walked into the living room, putting in her earrings

The boys mouths opened wide when they seen her.
"What, is there something on my dress?" Kit asked, looking down.
"No, it's just, you look great." Harry answered causing Tom to hit him.
"Dude, that's my wife." Tom answered as he got up.
"It's a compliment, I swear just a compliment." Harry defended himself.
"Thank you Harry." KIt giggled as Harry went red.
"See, Mrs Holland understands me." The younger twin causing everyone to laugh.
"Right, Kit darling you look beautiful, see you all later" Nikki smiled from where she was sitting.
"Bye Hollands and daddy." Kit waved as the four of them left for Harrisons.

"You made it!" Harrison exclaimed, welcoming the four inside his childhood home.
"We wouldn't miss it for the world," Kit smiled, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

The annual Osterfield Christmas party was in full swing by the time they had arrived. A mountain of coats belonging to party guests filled the hallway and the tune of Wham!'s Last Christmas blasted throughout the house. Leading Kit, Tom and the twins into the main party room, Harrison made small talk with Tom as Kit admired the Christmas decorations the Osterfields had adorned their house with. 

As She exchanged a few 'hello's with friends of the boys, her eyes wandered and she spotted Zendaya and Laura leaning against the kitchen counter across the other side of the roomThey were deep in conversation with Jacob when he looked up, catching her gaze. He smiled sweetly at her.

"Hey guys," he called out as the group reached the gang.
"Cocktail?" Zendaya offered.
"What are you making, bartender?" Kit asked.
"I'm thinking a *cocktail name*" she twisted a few of the bottles around that were stood on the kitchen counter in front of him until he found what he was looking for.
"That sounds... interesting. I've never had it before. What's it like" Kit raised an eyebrow at Zendaya as she gasped.
"OMG you'l love it" She stated as she handed Kit the drink.

"Wanna head outside for a bit of fresh air,"Tom asked as  he offered his hand out to her. Accepting it, the two of them made there way out to the icy temperatures. As the song faded out Kit leant against the tree to catch her breath.
"Mistletoe," She smiled , her breath fogging in the cold as she noticed the mistletoe hanging above her head. Tom smirked as he followed his wifes gaze.
"So it is." He stated as Kit laughed.
"Well, come here then." Kit laughed.
"How can I say no to that." Tom smiled as he moved down near her.
"You can't." Kit whispered before pulling Toms lips to hers.