Real life

"Dad I'm heading for starbucks, you want anything?" Kit asked her father grabbing her bag.
"No thanks. Keep your phone on ya though." He shouted to his daughter from the bathroom.
"I'm 19 years old I don't need you to check on me every god damn hour." the brunette mumbled as she walked out the front door.

Walking along the footpath the young Downey grabbed her phone from her bag. She began to text Chadwick, who was one of her best friends in the marvel cast, when suddenly she fell down. She dropped her phone as she fell onto her back. Groaning she went to get up.

"Oh my God I am so sorry." A brown haired man said as he went to help her up.
"It's fine." She groaned grabbing her phone.
"Are you ok?" He asked as Kit checked her phone.
"Yea, I don't think my phone is though." She sighed indicating to the now smashed phone.
"What. Oh no, I am so sorry. I'll buy you a new one."
"No it's fine." kit said shaking her head and looking at him.
"No really, I feel bad." He said looking up from the ground to her.
"It really is fine. It's my fault as it was yours." Kit pointed out.
"I insist." He said looking into her eyes.
kit sighed and gave up.
"Fine but I'm paying half at least." The young girl pointed at him.
He laughed.
"I'm Tom."
"I'm Katherine, but call me Kit."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look strangely familiar." Tom smiled as the two walked out of apple.
"Who me?" Kit asked, confused.
"Yea, it's like I've seen you somewhere."
"Well  do you know where?"She asked walking into Starbucks.
"No." He shook his head causing the young girl to laugh.

Kit ordered what she wanted before standing to the side and letting Tom order. Once she got her Caramel iced coffee and he got his iced coffee they left and made our way to where they first met that day. As they did they passed Burger king.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Tom asked indicating to burger king.
"Not there anyway." kit said, a look of disgust on her face.
"Why?" Tom asked confused.
"Why would you even mention such a foul thing of burger king. Their chicken nuggets are flatter then my chest." kit said indicating to herself.
"Didn't need to know that but okay, no burger king." Tom said putting his hands up in surrender.
"I will, however go to McDonalds." Kit said pointing down the road to the big M sign.
"Alright then, McDonalds it is. Race ya." Tom shouted running.
"That's not fair." kit shouted after him trying to catch up with him.